Chapter 10 - Chocolate addict

I’m not random, you just can't think as fast as me.

*****

CHAPTER 10 ● Chocolate addict

Becca’s POV

“WAKEY WAKEY LITTLE HARRY!” I screamed before I jumped on him and ambushed him with pillows. 

All I got in response was a grunt. IS HE IGNORING ME? Pfft oh no he won’t! I have a plan. *cue evil laugh*

“Oh Harryyyyy! Fine, be that way! You know what, I think I should enlist the Zack Attack to help me,” I sang in his ear waiting for his reaction. 3, 2, 1…

His eyes immediately snapped open in alarm. “No need! I’m awake!” he said fearfully. Ah, always works. 

I grinned evilly. “I thought you were ignoring me?”

“Of c-course not! Pfft, as if! Me, ignoring you? No w-way! I just uh… didn’t hear you. Yeah, that’s it, I didn’t hear you!” he stuttered looking at the door as if Zack would barge in any second now and attack him. 

Why would he be scared of a tiny five years old? Well, my way of waking people up is nothing compared to my little brother’s. Zack is brutal for a little kid: he’ll pull your hair, punch, kick and yell in your ears until your eardrums burst. Sure, it won’t do much damage since he’s still a kid, but who wants to wake up to that? And last time I sent him to wake Harry up, he ended up accidently kicking Hazza’s wee-wee – you know, his downstairs part. It was so funny! Harry’s expression was absolutely priceless I tell you. Now you understand his fear, don’t you? Hehe.

“I was screaming and hitting you with pillows,” I said flatly. Ha! He didn’t hear me? I’m pretty sure even the angels in heaven heard me! 

“Uh… I thought you were a koala? So I wasn’t really ignoring you… I was ignoring the koala,” he replied cheekily. Oh Harry… what am I going to do with you? A koala? Really?

I didn’t have the chance to answer because just then a loud thud was heard followed by “LOUIS!!!”

I laughed under my breath. I see my accomplice has done his job well. You see, Louis and I were the first ones up so we decided to wake the boys up… our own way. 

Harry turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow before realisation dawned on him. “You put Louis up to this, didn’t you?”

I just looked at him as innocently as possible. “I don’t know what you are talking about.” 

“Let’s go see what’s going on,” he chuckled shaking his head.

We made our way out the room to see feathers flying everywhere with a grumpy looking Niall chasing a squealing Louis. 

“MOMMYYY! HELP ME!” Louis wailed trying to escape the blond lad’s clutches. Hehe, I should help him, shouldn’t I? Alright alright I will, but only because he looks like he might die from lack of oxygen from all that running. 

“Hey Niall! The pancakes are ready!” I hollered to distract him from his prey. Good thing I asked Charlie to start making breakfast as soon as I woke up!

My diversion worked like a charm; he immediately stopped and yelled “PANCAKES!” before charging towards the kitchen. Harry just shook his head at my brilliant tactic. 

“You owe me, Lou!” I told him as he had his hands on his knees trying to regain his breath. 

He lifted his head up to look at me and stuck his tongue out. Before I opened my mouth to stick my own tongue out at him, Harry interrupted, “So… what exactly happened here?”