Chapter 23: Danielle.

x N a t a l i e x

We got to the hospital and they rushed Liam in.

"How did this even happen?" I asked in shock.

We all looked at Niall and he hid himself under his hood.

"Niall" I called.

"How did this happen?" I asked again. He sighed.

"They got into a fight" Demi blurted.

We all looked at Demi.

"Niall punched Liam and pushed him into the wall, moments later, Liam hit the wall and just must of hit a bone too hard." She added.

"Why would he do that to him?" Louis asked.

"I don't know" I said and turned to Niall.

"Maybe Niall was just raising his temper and took it out on Liam." I suggested.

Niall groaned and put his hoodie further over his face.

I sighed and Zayn put his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

Just after a few hours of waiting the doctor came out looking upset.

"Is this the family of Liam Payne?" she asked. We all nodded.

"Hi, I'm doctor Danielle. We have Liam's results."

"Doctor, how's Liam?" asked Zayn.

"Well in good news , he's fine , it's just a bad sprain." She announced. We all sighed in relief.

"And?" I asked.

"Will he be okay to preform?" Harry asked.

The doctor nodded. "Yes, but he'll need plenty of rest in the time he has to, he'll need maybe about three to five days to fully heal." The doctor added.

"Can we see him?" I asked. The doctor shook her head.

"He is asleep at the moment," The doctor said. "And that's because of the pain killer medication." She added.

"We'll help him for sure" Harry added. "Right?" he asked. We all nodded.

The doctor nodded and sighed. "Well come see Liam tomorrow and he should be up by then" The doctor suggested. We nodded and grabbed our coats and headed to the tour bus.

~~~

When we got in we saw Courtney packing luggage.

"Courtney, what are you doing?" I asked. "Packing" she mumbled.

"But the tour isn't even over yet , we just started." Louis added. She zipped up the luggage's and stood up.

"Not for you." she said.

"Courtney, hat do you mean?" I asked.

"Natalie, I can't do this," she said and put the luggage's near the door.

"Do what? Courtney your giving me pretty un- specific signs here" I said with a rude tone.

"Natalie, Since me and Niall broke up its been hard seeing him here, and I can see me and Niall's breakup made everyone end up being upset, and it's all my fault!" she said.

We shook our heads like she was crazy. "Courtney!" I said.

"Its not your fault!" I added.

"Liam is in the hospital because Niall was mad!! and I'm the reason why!!" She yelled.