Ch.7: The Lost of Sara

Chapter 7: The Lost Of Sara

"Buzz...Buzz...Buzz...!" My alarm clock went.

It was time for me to get ready for school. I got up tiredly, wrapped my hello kitty blanket around me and headed towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and take my shower. Before I reached the bathroom door I heard the doorbell ring.

"Mooooom get the door!" I shouted

She answered the door and I overheard a familiar voice talking to her, followed by footsteps climbing up the stairs. As curious as I am, I wanted to investigate who it was. I walked towards my bedroom door with caution. As soon as I swung it open, I bumped into Jake knocking him down yet again.

"We need to stop meeting this way." He chuckled getting up from the floor.

"Awe, sorry baby. You okay?" I asked while giving him a hand to get up.

"Yes I'm fine." He said as he walked into my room.

Jake turned around towards me with a huge and adorable smile on his face.

"Babe, close your eyes. I bought something very special just for you." Jake said while blindfolding me with my pink bandana he got from on top of my dresser.

"Ooo...What is it Jake!"

"Hold on, sit down right here and I'll go get it." He said while placing me on top of my bed and waking out the door shortly after."

I wanted to the blindfold off and take a peek at what he was doing but I wanted to be surprised so I left it to cover my eyes, waiting patiently until he arrived back.

Moments later, I felt a warm hand behind me caressing my neck and the coldness of a necklace touch my skin.

"Open your eyes." He said

I opened them and looked down to find a stunning white gold chain with a pink sapphire heart and a diamond key right next to it.

"You have the key to my heart." He said as he fastened it on my neck.

"Wow. . . thank you baby. It's so beautiful." I said while leaving a kiss on cheek.

"I have to get ready for school Jake. Wait for me okay?" I asked him.

Jake ran down the stairs shortly after.

"Alright, I'll be downstairs eating what's in your kitchen until you're ready my Jazz baby!" He yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I smiled and went into my bathroom.

After I was fully clothed and ready for school, I went down the stairs and called out Jake's name to let him now I was done.

"Jake...I ready to go now!" I yelled while entering the kitchen.

Instead of finding him eating at the table I saw my mother.

"Mom, where did Jake go?" I questioned.

"He left out the door. I guess you were taking too long." She replied.

Jake couldn't even wait for me when I asked him to. I knew he was going to screw up, but I didn't think he would do it this quick. He ditched me...again. My eyelids started to feel warm and tears began to stream down my face. I quickly grabbed my purse and went towards the front door closing it shut with a loud slam behind me.

Once I stepped out into the sidewalk, I saw Jake walking down the street. I headed towards him and yelled out, "I can't believe you just left without me!"

"Chillax babe..." He said while handing me a paper bag. "I knew that by the time you came out you wouldn't have a chance to eat anything, so went around the block to pick you up a latte and a sausage biscuit from McDonald's."