It was just a Joke

Ok guys, new book hpoe you like:) sorry for spelling mistakes need to edit it:)

----------------

<Common one pic, no one will see and I don’t live anywhere near you>Zac texted me, argh I have known this guy for a couple of weeks only over chat rooms and texting. We have dirty talked to each other and now he wants to see me naked.

<I know you don’t live here but I am no slut> I texted back and slammed the desk next to the computer. Argh I am not allowed on the chat rooms but I never listen.

I met him two months ago and I really think I might like the guy but he lives nowhere near me. What is the harm of sending one pic?

Another message popes up on the computer screen, it’s my friend Maddy and it says she’s on Facebook, should I ask her?

Pop, sounds that I have a message on my computer to see it’s from Zac.

I open it up and it’s a poem.

<When a Girl cries for a boy, it means she misses him..

But when a boy cry’s over a girl it means that…

No one in this world can love the girl more than that boy

Zac <3 Molly>

I look at it and smile, I have never had a guy treat me like Zac does and I love it how he likes me.

<Aw that is so cute> I type into the keyboard then send to him.

Less than 5 seconds later he texts back

 <Well Molly, Please just one pic because I love you so much?>

<Ah what harm can be done by one pic, but I will not be fully naked> I wait a second before I hit the send key and wait for a message back.

Pop, i look down at the screen <Ok>

I turn and grab out the shortest shorts I have put them on and take my bra and top off. I turn the camera on and pose so my long black hair is over one of my boobs and take a picture. I look at it for a second then hit send. Regretting it from the second I hit the button.

I pull my top back on just in time to hear my mum open my door and walk in and look at me with a smile on her face. She is not proud of me at all but does it to make me feel better which I don’t realy care.

“Dinners ready Hun” I nod and she slams the door behind her and is gone.

Pop, I turn and look at the screen and there is a message from Zac.

I open it and read it.

<Nice body, I’ll be glad I have seen you now, have fun at school>

I look at the screen and read it over and over. What does he mean?

“Molly, hurry dinners getting cold!” My mum yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I turned my computer off and made sure to cancel the convo with Zac so my mum wouldn’t see.

I put some sweats on over the shorts I had on, I was fine wearing them around mum but her boyfriend was another thing.

I walked down the stairs and to the left were our dining room is. My mum was at the dinner table with Tim next to her they had stared to eat, sometimes they don’t even wait for me to come down before they eat and start and by the time I have found out its dinner they have already finished.

“Good, your down Molly, have you done your homework for today?” Tim asked as he cut a piece of chicken of and shoved it into his mouth with no patients at all.

“Ah, yes I did my homework” I ran a hand through my hair and shrugged my shoulders as I took a seat opposite them. Only if they knew what I just been doing up in my room.

I looked at my plate of mashed potatoes, peas, gravy and chicken. It was my favourite meal so I ate it in a matter for 5 minutes. I stood up from my seat and placed my dish on the sick and started to make my way to the stairs.

“Where do you think you are going?” Tim questions me.

I turn around and look at him as he grabs a piece of chicken straight out of the oven and shoves it in his mouth as I almost vomit from the site, I have to Evert my eyes to looking at the roof.

“I am going to bed I am tired that’s what I am doing” I turn and walk back up the stairs.

I want to get up stairs before they make me do the dishes but I fail.

“Get down stars young lady and do the dishes” I Groan as I stomp back down the stairs and into the kitchen and fill the sink full of boiling water with a dab of detergent. I place my headphones in my ears and blast my favourite song.

I grab a plate as a hand suddenly flashes in my vision and the scare crap out of me as I jump back to see my mum standing at the counter looking pissed. I internally shut of as I pull the headphones out of my ears as she starts yelling at me about something.

“I told you to not go on those chat rooms Molly!” That snaps me out of ignoring her as I start to freak out and go to say sorry when she says I am grounded and she slowly hobbles out of the room. 

I push my headphone it and blast them even louder to “Screaming bloody murder” I slowly push my hand in the boiling water as it starts to boil and burn my skin. I bite my lip and quickly pull my hand out. I watch as my skin slowly cools and shows the burn witch will not fully show till tomorrow. I run cold water of it and count to 60 as I usually do. I turn of the tap and start the dishes.

After I am finish I quickly dry my hands and wince as the towel touches my red skin. I quietly run up the stairs and quietly shut the door as I turn my bedroom light on.

I step over to my wardrobe and change into my black satin shirt and blue cotton pants.

I make my bed and about to turn the light of when my phone lights up showing a message. I open it.

<Nice body, and that black shirt suites u ;)> I laugh and quickly look around the room.

<Dah, you were there when I picked it out Maddy> I send it and turn of the light. I slide under the covers and place my phone on the bedside table as I slowly drift asleep.

I wake up in the early morning and look around my room to see my computer is on. I quickly jump out of bed and look at the screen. On the screen there is a video playing like Skype but I never called anyone. I sit down on the chair as I watch the screen and here someone whispering.

I look at the screen to see a girl that is tied up is pushed into the cream coloured wall. I jump as I see  she is bleeding.

“Help me, Please” The girl still has her face pointing at the ground.

A guy emerges and all I can see is his chest as he has pointed the camera down so he’s face can’t be reviled.

I want to look away but I just can’t I watch as he grabs her neck.

“Help” I look harder as I slowly recognise the voice.

---------------

Ok guy, tell me if you think its a good book, i have wrote more so comment and vote if ya like thanks:)