DRAMA pt.1

* 2 WEEKS LATER*

diggy : THANK U ATLANTA...U GUYS HAVE BEEN A WONDERFUL CROWD, I LOVE U GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART...JETSETTERS UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crowd :* CHEERS*

............................................................................................................................................................................

( incase u guys didn't notice, diggy just finished his set at their concert in atlanta for their "TAKING OVER THE WORLD" tour. So that was the last set therefore the concert is now over after the "JETSETTER GENERAL"( incredibly cute) just tore up the stage :D)

...........................................................................................................................................................................

                                                        * BACKSTAGE*

( after he performed the girls went to their dressing room so they haven't seen diggy yet and he's with the boys)

........................................................................................................................................................................

roc : man u just tore up that stage up ( daps him)

prod : yeah dude..that crowd was hyped up. ( daps him)

ray : the ladies were literally throwing themselves at u wen u was like

roc : WHO WANTS TO BE MY 4 LETTER WORD.

ray : I KNOW SHE'S OUT THERE SOMEWHERE.

roc+ray : SHAWDY WHERE U AT ( they laugh at their corny crap)

diggy : man y'all need help (shakes head)

jacob : but they ain't lying thou..those girl cud have died.

prince : yeah mann.

issa : AND..u cud've done wayyy better than that girl they pulled up on stge 4 u dude.

diggy : i wasn't the one that chose her.

ray : i mean did u see that girl..she luk straight up ratchet..i mean the list goes on...nt even prod cud've liked her and he claims all girls are beautiful...pshhhh boy we all know u know u felt rather dumb 4 saying that after that THING was all up on u for our intimate set and diggy wooo diggy....man best u pull lex up on that stage cuz them girls ratchet.

roc : hahahaha man u so right i mean let me list 1) no boobs 2) to much make-up 3) wayy 2 skimpy clothing 4)--

diggy : BAD BREATH !!

boys : HAHAHAHA LMAO.

khalil : hahaha man u serious ?

diggy : dead...and she was all up in my face screaming and i LOVE my jetsetters but it was a lil to horrid to take 4 that whole set *sighz*

prince : man that's f'd up haha.

diggy : yea it is.

roc : anywaysss b4 i got cut off 4) cheap ass weave that was lop-sided 5) she needed a shave and breath mints..ur words digg nt mine and 6) she had no-

boy : NO ASS (they all laugh)

roc : hahahahaha no ass and u guys know i love me some a-

( door opens)