0.9

for those who don't know, i've made a mix-tape for this book, so you can listen to some cool ass music whilst reading this, so yeah! the links to it is in my bio, and i hope you like it because i worked v hard on it (-:

oh and i'm so unsure about this chapter idk but i love it as well idk idk idk i hope u guys like it and i'm probably re-writing it later idk idk idk idk idk

After shutting the door lightly behind her, she let out a deep sigh, resting her body against the wooden door by leaning on it. The events that took place that day wouldn't click, it was all like one big dream; she had went on a date with Michael Clifford and fucking kissed him a few seconds ago. It wasn't a heated make-out session or anything, it was more of a peck, actually. It was so hard to believe that she was the one who made the first move, which was so unlike herself. She had fantasized and imagined kissing Michael before, but this was obviously so much better. 

In every scenario, Michael would be the one leaning in and kissing her, but what actually happened in reality was the opposite, and she was actually glad it was that way, because she wanted Michael to know that she liked him as much as he liked her.

Her purse was carelessly thrown on the leather couch before she flopped onto it, sighing. A smile was stitched on her face as her eyes slowly shut, she continued to stir around on the couch until she felt comfortable enough to fall asleep, as she was way too lazy to get up, change her clothes and take off the make-up she had on.

"Hey, are you asleep?" she heard somebody say out of nowhere, making her head shoot up, head-butting another forehead accidentally.

She groaned deeply in pain, rubbing her forehead. A loud thud was heard, making her gasp, forgetting about the pain she was witnessing just moments before. Her hand was instantly placed over her chest at the sight of Luke, who was on the wooden flooring, massaging his forehead.

"What are you doing here?" Hazel whispered, remembering that her father was home, probably sleeping.

"I came here to see you," Luke answered, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. After a few seconds, he got up and made his way to the couch, where he sat next to Hazel.

"Why?" Hazel said slowly, completely confused. She knew that Luke apparently claimed that they were 'friends' and all, but they still barely knew each other; Luke just seemed to get creepier and weirder every time they'd encounter one another.

"Because I was bored," Luke answered once more, "Now let's do something fun."

She rubbed her eyes, "Can't you go have fun with somebody else? I was about to fall asleep."

"Can't. Ash is on a date and Cal is visiting his family," He answered, turning the television on and flipping through the different channels.

"Ash and Cal?" Hazel quizzed, tilting her head.

"Oh, those are the two friends I live with," Luke explained further, placing the television remote on the coffee table as he felt satisfied with the channel that had one of the Batman movies playing.

"Ah, I see," She nodded, quickly adjusting her position on the couch so that she was the furthest she could be from Luke, "I know you've got a key and all, but, um, I'd appreciate it if you didn't use it."

"Then what's the point of having a key to your apartment if I won't use it?" Luke asked, now sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and so that he was facing Hazel. 

"I don't know," she sighed, "But you have to remember that I live here with my dad, meaning that you could walk in any time and he could be sitting on the couch."