Rooming with Royals [20]

Tada! Here it is. The date :D

Don't forget to check out my other stories Maybe vote too! Mwah! Love ya <3

I wanna go to McDonalds 🙁

-----

Chapter 20

Violet's P.O.V.

Claudia surprised me by pulling out a dress from behind her back. A beautiful bronze strapless dress that reached my mid thigh. Of course, Claudia didn't settle down for that, she even bought me matching heels. After that, she sat me on the chair of torture, started decorating my face with makeup, and straightened my hair.

"Viola!" Claudia exclaimed throwing her hands up. She had a huge smile on her face.

Claudia wanted me to be surprised with the way I looked so she sat me in the middle of the room so I couldn't look at myself in the mirror. I was so curious and afraid at the same time thinking about how I'll end up looking. I mean, I didn't want her to turn me into a Barbie!

So here I am, staring at myself in the mirror not knowing the girl who was staring back. She looked nothing like me! The plain Violet that I once knew looked like a beauty queen. My lips were a color of a cherry, making them look bigger. My eyes had a very pretty bronze color on them with a mixture of beige and black making them look like professionals did them. I noticed that my nails were polished by a bronze color, too. My cheeks were a very soft rosy pink and finally my hair that was perfectly straightened and reached my waist.

"Ohmygosh!" I wanted to hug the hell out of Claudia right now, this is amazing! I turned around and looked at her grinning.

"I know I know, you love me, I'm amazing." She exclaimed with a proud smile. I looked at myself one last time before I stared at the clock. It was five before seven. Gosh, Giovanni will be here in any second now! Someone knocked on the door making me look at Claudia.

"Knock them dead, tiger." She winked. I squealed in shock when she started pushing me towards the door. I was even more surprised when she opened the door and pushed me forward making me slam into Giovanni's rock hard chest.

I took a step backwards and looked up only to see Giovanni staring down at me with a big grin on his face. I took in his appearance. He was wearing an elegant black tuxedo, white shirt and a black tie, and let me say that he looked ravishing.

"You look amazing, Violet." His velvet voice was all I could hear. I blushed looking down and murmured a thank you. I didn't really know what to do after that, tell him you look good? Or maybe talk about something? I don't know, and that's why I felt so nervous. I mean, I've never been on a date before.

"Okay, look here hotshot." I turned around. Claudia had both hands on her hips and she was glaring at Giovanni.

"One, no funny business. Two, if you break her heart, I'm going to break your nose. Three, if she comes here sad, then you have an appointment with mister knife. Got that?" I wanted to laugh so hard because of the icing glares they were shooting at each other. It isn't the right place or the right time.

I thought Giovanni was going to fire a reply back but he didn't. Instead, he took my hand, flashed a smile to Claudia (which was dazzling) and led me down the hall muttering 'pazzo'. He then turned to me and gave me a small smile, which I returned with my own.

"Sorry about my sister." I giggled at that. Aww, he's too sweet, apologizing for his sister's doing.

"Don't worry, I'm used to Claudia acting like that." I replied shaking my head. I still wonder how Giovanni survived his sister all of these years, she must have driven him insane! After that, we walked in silence. Even though Giovanni was next to me, I couldn't help but think of Eros. How will he look like, where is he at the moment.