│Adrenaline│*

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along."

Adrenaline

~Ash~

Pain.

Pain is what I feel all over my body; from the tip of my head, right down to my toes.

Have I been drugged?

Light momentarily blinds as I fully come to my senses. My eyes snap open and I find myself surrounded in white. Then I realize that I am not seeing the light before I die but rather I am in a white room. I try to move but of course find that my legs and arms are tied onto a back of a chair I also realize I was seated on. My hands are handcuffed but I have no gag thank god.

Where the hell am I?

Why am I like this?

And then I remember everything. It all comes rushing back and I start to feel a painful pounding in the back of my head.  A door opens that I didn't notice before opens and in comes Dominic. He smirks seeing my condition.

"Long time no see Ashley, or should I say Red Raven" Dominic says smiling at me like we are two old friends having a reunion. I glare at him, keeping my silence.

"How am I you ask? I'm great because the girl I've always wanted is here in front of me" he says chuckling. Crazy is what he is.

"Last night was quite eventful if I do say so myself. I mean the infamous Dragon and Red Raven met in person for the first time. If I'm honest I was a bit disappointed...I expected there to be some gunfire and some dead bodies but the dragon just left" he says actually frowning.

"But it was funny, the boy you've been crushing on, Austin Aimes, football captain slash badboy gangster turns out to be the very gang leader you were supposed to kill but you never followed the rules did ya?" he says, his changing from amused to annoyed.

"You were supposed to fucking kill that boy, and then I was supposed to take over the dragons and Ravens, with you as the lady on my side. But no, because you didn't do that, I had to kill Mila" he says looking pissed off but uncaring of the fact that he killed the mother of a little girl who at the moment didn't know she was never going to see her mother ever again.

"You are sick" I hiss at him as I try to loosen the rope around me.

"I know right?" he says nonchalantly and I just look at him like, what the fuck?

"I'm here, where you want me, now tell me what the fuck you want from my life!" I yell at him and suddenly feel my head sharply turn to the left. Dominic backhanded me.

"Lower your fucking tone! You don't fucking talk to me like that bitch!" he yells and I smirk.

"You might have captured me physically but you will never get me to love you" I say earning a punch to my lip from him. I chuckle while wiping the blood on my lip. He rips the ropes off my body and I hold back from hissing at the burn of the ropes. I try to push him away while he drags me somewhere. I looking around to see that we were in an apartment of some sort. He throws onto the carpet of a room that might be a storage and slams the door shut.

"You're gonna be let out when I feel like it" he says kicking and the door and walks away. I hear a door slam shut and then there's silence.

Suddenly the pain from earlier is back. Its follows a searing trail from my chest to my arms and I bit my lip to keep from crying.