The White Noise

The light gleamed in through the windows. You couldn't see five feet in front of you. The hall way was damp and cold. I grabbed my flash light out of my backpack and I turned it on. The wallpaper was a dark blue. The hall way was a long one I started to walk slowly at first. The goose bumps on the back of my neck stood up like pillars in the desert sand. The floor creaking made me jump my heart pounded hard as I was met with a door at the end of the hallway. The door stood tall. It was the only thing in my way. I needed to find her she was my only hope. I grabbed the brass doorknob. It was cold to the touch. My breaths drew short and my heart raced as my mind wondered. I didn't want to know what was on the other side of the door. All I knew is whatever was on the other side wasn't friendly. I slowly opened the door and I bravely stepped in. I was met with a white room. White walls. White floor. White Ceiling. The door slammed behind me. It vanished into thing air all that was left was white. I turned off my flash light and I looked around. 

"Where where the fuck am I" 

My voice echoed like I was on a Cliff side. I started to walk forward or whatever direction this was. For miles all I could see was white. I couldn't tell up from down or left from right. All I knew is I need to get out. I bent over and felt the floor. Cold to the touch. I looked up I jumped as high as I could I couldn't feel a roof. I couldn't' feel or couldn't hear anything just. Silence. I was the only thing in this room. My thoughts ran wild.

I screamed out loud

"LET ME THE FUCK OUT THIS ISN'T FUNNY" 

No one could hear me the echo traveled for miles. I knew I was fucked I couldn't get out I needed to find away. I quickly went to take off my backpack. It wasn't there. Nothing was there I couldn't even feel my skin. I looked down. Nothing I couldn't see a thing. I'm going insane. I could feel the sweat drip down head down my body. I looked behind me. I felt something lurking. I could see the trail of dust it left. I started running. As fast as I ever ran. I could feel it chasing me. I was scared. I felt something grab at my legs. I looked behind me. Nothing. Nothing but white still. I started to cry. The tears rolled down my cheeks. 

"Just. Just leave me alone don't you think I was suffering enough" 

I couldn't tell what day it was. How long it has been since I got here. I didn't even know my own name. I kept running. My breath got heavy as I was getting winded. Maybe sitting on the couch all these years didn't help me. I looked behind me. It stood there. A shadow. The black in the white. It had no shape. It had no mass. But it stared at me. It didn't have eyes. My heart skipped a beat as I looked. It didn't move. I backed up slowly. I looked away. It was still there it was everywhere. I started to run. It was still in front of me I ran fast it stayed the same distance away. It was no longer chasing me I was chasing it. It stayed in the same position It just stared. I fell to my knees I started to sink. It was still there in front of me. I started to fall endlessly. It was still starring at me. I stopped dead in the middle of my falling. It started to come close. I started to burst into tears. I didn't know what was going on. It started to come close. It didn't look like it move. But it was getting close. I didn't know if it was real or just my mind. 

I yelled out

''STOP. LEAVE ME ALONE'' 

It stopped. It listened. But stared at me again. It started to creep towards me again. 

I tried to yell out but I couldn't speak. My eyes got fuzzy as It creep'd inches away from me. It was no longer it. It was me, and I was it. I could feel it going inside of me. Not a pain. A tickle. I stood up. The whiteness still there. Instead of nothing I could hear a hum. I looked around. I felt good. I felt happy. I started to walk again. I stopped. Dead in my tracks I could see someone ahead. I ran as fast as I can. The figure wasn't growing in any size. I stopped and looked at it. A human like figure. Looking at nothing. Not me. Not the distance. But nothing. The figure haunted my thoughts. Who could it be. I started to run again getting tired. I stopped. I didn't want to stop but I stopped. I could feel a sharp pain in my neck. I looked down. Blotches of blood red. I smiled. Finally. Death it has came. The cloud seeped out of me. And stared it looked sad. The blood flowed down quickly. I was feeling woozy. I fell down to the ground. My eyes started to close. My heart slowed. I seen the last sight I was ever going to see white. I gasped and a soft warm feeling filled up my body. I could feel my heart stop. It was all over. The white turned into black.