No Longer Hidden- Author Note

Okay, I know it's been a while since the last I've updated this story. I'm so sorry for that. For the past month, I've been struggling to write the new chapter for you all. I know what I want to say, but forming the words has been like pulling teeth. Very difficult.

So as of right now, this story is being placed on hold till I can get the chapter done and maybe another so I am one step ahead of myself.

I've had someone say that they thought I had no interest in this story because it is taking me so long to update. That is just not the case. I have so much interest that I want it to be just right for all of you. I love having you guys enjoying my story and hate I have to put it on hold for a bit till I get my head wrapped around it all. I also hope you all forgive me for waiting so long before making this decision.

In the mean time, there is my Starr Academy series and other stories that can help keep you entertained as I get things back on track. I'll also be posting stories I've got completed on my computer for you to read as well. Know that they are finished and not taking time away from me writing on this story.

I do have a plan to get me back on track. One, re-read the whole first book and what I've written for this one. Two, redesign my outline to ensure a better creative flow. And finally, get my butt in gear!