Ch.4 My Dreams

If this were anime, I'd probably be having a nosebleed and fainting by now. But instead of that, I just settle on looking at how beautiful Jayy is (Yes, you can describe boys as beautiful).

"I'm Raven..." I mutter, "Raven Dexhart," I add. Jayy gives me another one hundred watt smile, and I'm blinded by this wonderful creature.

"Nice to meet ya. I'm sorry, but we have a concert tonight. Think we can get going?" I nod extremely fast again.

Oh, lover boy's finally got what he wanted. Jade taunts.

"Shut up," I murmur under my breath.

"What was that?" Jayy asks.

"Nothing!" I smile awkwardly.

Ooh! I road trip! This is gonna be fun! Storm twirls around, and I really wanna just tell her to stop, even though nobody can see her.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"Just to some club. Haven't checked it out yet." Jayy tells me. I nod.

"What are you gong to be singing?" I ask once more.

Jayy smiles.

"You'll have to find out." He teases.

~~~

The next thing I know, I'm jamming to Unforgiven, Revenge Porn, and Bewitched, featuring Lady Nogrady.

"You've got me bewitched 'cause I'm under your spell, oh-ooh

You must be a witch 'cause I am living in hell, oh-ooh

Now is the time, now is the hour

I am the magic, I am the power, oh

All I need is one star in the sky

Wish for you every night." They finish the song with a load roar from their fans.

Even though Dahvie got to sing more than Jayy, it's still an awesome song.

"That was absolutely amazing!" I say to Dahvie and Jayy backstage. Jayy lifts the corners of his mouth slightly.

"Thanks, Raven." He says. I nearly blush. Jayy said my name!

Now doesn't that make you happy? Jade says, sitting down. I really wish I could hit her right now, but again, people will think I'm crazy.

"Wow, tonight was crazy." Dahvie says, sitting right where Jade was. With shriek, Jade tries to get out of the way before his butt planted on the seat, but it was too late.

Haha! Jade is squished! Storm giggles. Storm's right. Jade is squished.

"You guys were great too!" I say the the BOTDF band, consisting of Brian, Ryan, Carter, and Aussie.

"Okay guys, we have to keep moving," Andrew, their tour manager says, "We gotta make it back to Orlando soon." He continued.

"Oh, that's right," Dahvie says.

"You ever been to Florida?" Jayy asks me.

"Nope, never." I say. Only to the run-down town of--but that's behind me. I'm with Jayy right now!

~~~

"Home sweet home," Jayy says, looking up at the apartment in Orlando.

"Yo, Jayy! Welcome back!" I see some dude with pink hair. He walks up to me.

"Hey, are you the lucky kid that gets to spend a whole week with Jayy?" He asks.

"Um, yeah.....who are you?" I furrow my eyebrows. In all my YouTube experiences, I have never seen this guy... The pink haired dude does a back take.