The Auditions

CHAPTER 5

"Marte, your crazy! we can't do this!" Zayn said behind me as I finished setting up the trap. I rolled my eyes before turning round and wiping my hands off on my jeans.

"Relax Zayn, you thought this was such a great idea last night!" everything was already set up for phase one. Last night we stayed up making the plan. We were going to humiliate these girls the way they humiliate Zayn, except we would be doing it a little more planned and a little more smarter. they wouldn't know what hit them. Right now it was a simple little prank. One that I had done plenty of times before. But this time it was a bit different. I looked down the hallway to see no one had come in yet. We decided to get here early so we could set the trap up without getting caught. Luckily we are able to see the plan unravel from our lockers due to them being right across from theirs.

Just then the bell rang meaning that they were now letting all the kids into the building. Zayn and I quickly scurried to the other side of the hallway by our lockers and waited for the 6 girls to get to their lockers. I opened my locker taking out my English book and stuffing it in my bag. I was about to pick up my Romeo and Juliet booklet but someone slammed my Locker door shut. I looked up to see the same Blonde boy from the other day. I rolled my eyes and went back to my locker to reopen it.

"So still hanging with Loser over here I see." He said, I decided the best thing to do was ignore him. I remember when my old best friend's mum was training their dog. She said if you ignore the dog, then he will eventually go away. "Look, we didn't get off to a good start yesturday, so I came over here to apologize and see if we can start over. Hi, I'm Jason."

I raised an eyebrow at him before grabbing my booklet and slamming the door of my locker. "Not interested in starting over with you Jason." before I turned round to talk to Zayn who looked petrified. I looked back to see Jason was already stalking down the hallway. "Zayn calm down, don't worry once we are finished with them they wont bug you anymore."

He looked at me shaking his head. "I don't know Marte, I just think that it's going to get so much worse."

"Relax and besides, I'll stand by your side no matter what, Promise." he smiled at me before we turned round to see that the girls were already at their lockers. I smirked at Zayn before we pretended to be talking. I looked over to see that they all were about to open their lockers. I started counting down in my head.. 3...2...1.

There was 6 girly screams that came out of their mouths as different coloured goo shot out at them. they all turned round and started wipping it off as another large amount hit them in their backs. An uproar of laughter started within the crowd as the girls started whining and suddenly Necessity slipped in her heels bringing down the two beside her. I looked at Zayn and we both started laughing walking away as quickly as possible. If they saw us they would know it was us who planted it. The look on their faces was priceless and when they find out that the colour of the goo is harder than they thought to get off everything would be perfect. I high fived Zayn as we made it to our seats.

"alright, you were right that was a good idea." I smiled at him.

"I'm glad you had fun, now we need to plan phase two." He nodded acting serious.

"Okay, we can go to mine after school and plan, I think mum is ordering pizza tonight." I nodded at him before turning to the teacher to see him writing down our assignments on the board.

"Good morning my little puppets! welcome to another glorious day in my class, I hope you all read and memorized a part in the booklets that were handed out last class?" Mrs. Peach said as she walked on to the stage. I had made it through first period and was now in Dramatic Arts Class. I could tell that this class was going to be my favourite. Mainly due to the teacher, who was wearing polka dot Pajamma pants and a shirt with tears in it over a bulky sweater. Either she dressed in the dark, or she likes wearing sweaters under her shirts. "no? that's quite alright, I figured that would happen. So everyone get your booklets out and pick a character to audition for if you don't I'll pick a character for you."