Chapter 7...

~

I cant take this anymore! I cant take all this bulling. I cant take anything right now!

My life is screwed up!

I ran to the restroom and closed the bathroom stall and leaned against it and cried to myself.

"Fuck my life" i said to myself. I punched the stall wall and screamed. I ran my hands though my hair and paced around.

"Nicole!" i heard a voice say. I didnt say anything. "Nicole. I know you're in here. Can you...just come out please!"

I sighed and opened the stall door and stepped out. "W-whats going on? Whats wrong?" Nstausha asked. I sighed."I-Im just not happy......about my life"I said.

"I cant take it! I just cant! i-*sigh* i just cant do it anymore" I said, on the verge of tears again." You cant do what Nicole?! "

"My life" i said nstausha just stood there, Shocked at what i was saying. She studdered. "W-what are you saying?" she asked.I shook my head. "Nothing...can we just go to class?".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUNCH~~~~~~

Me and Nstausha sat at an empty table as far away from the boys. Nstausha looked at me. "How about we just talk alittle breather and forget about this situation" she said. "I cant though! I mean...I cant forget about it.My life is a living-"

"It can change Nicole! If you just believe in yourself!" Nstausha bursted. I looked down at my food. "There was a way" i said." But it was literally ripped"

Nstausha sighed. She pulls out a piece of red looking paper out her pocket. "I found this at the attendance desk. The lady said this was the last one left, but i was like 'whats this?'...and she didnt say anything".

She gave me the piece of paper. I opened it......

HOLY SH-

"NSTAUSHA OMG! OMG OMG OMG!!" I yelled. Nsatusha looked confused. "What's going onnn?" she asked. "This is the audition papers!!!" i yelled jumping up and down. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Nstausha yelled standing up. "YEEEEES!" I screamed. Nstausha screamed and jumped with me.

Everyone in the cafeteria looked at us and became quiet. I stopped jumping. "ummmm....carry on" I said. Everyone started to talk again.

"Im soo happy!HEHEHEHEHE! I can audition now!" i said. "See. I knew you'd be happy" Nstausha said smiling.

I sighed of happiness.

"What was all that about?" someone asked behind me. "None of your business!" Nstausha said. I turned around and saw Jacob and chresanto standing behind me. I quickly turned back around and looked at my food. "Can yall go away please" Nstausha asked Jacob and Chresanto.

"Dang. Can we just sit down and talk?!" Chresanto said.

I dont feel like talking to either one of them.

"So.....how's life?" Chresanto asked to me. I didnt say a word. I just sat there, staring staight at my food. "Girl dont even want to answer a simple question" Jacob said smirking. I looked at Jacob and glared at him.  "What?" he asked.

I felt someones breath on my neck. "You smell like raspberries" Chresanto said. I pushed him on the floor. "DONT.....smell me!"I said. Jacob laughed. I frowned. Chresanto came back up laughing.

I swear that laugh is cute....

"Lemme smell" Jacob said leaning close to me. I moved away. "Hey!" i said. Jacob sniffed my neck.