Butterfly wishes - Chapter Five

NOT BEEN EDITED!! :)

“Rise and shine, little one!” Ozzy said cheerily as he opened the curtains in the morning. As soon as the light shone through the window I pulled the duvet over me, shielding my eyes from the blinding light.

“Five more minutes Ozzy.” I said not making any move to leave my spot. He sighed lightly and came and sat next to me, I felt him run his fingers through my hair, then his fingers found my neck and I knew that he was going to tickle me, so I shot up so quickly that I tumbled onto the floor. A loud thud echoed through the room.

“Ella? Did you break a bone?” Ozzy asked looking amused as leaning over looking down, I playfully glared at him and took the hand he was offering to lift myself off the ground.

“Mind if I use the bathroom first?” I asked rifling through my bag, I wasn’t going to wear my wedding clothes until later, so I grabbed a black top and black jeans and looked at Ozzy expectantly.

“Go ahead.” He said smiling as he picked up the remote. When I was ready and dressed, I told Ozzy that I was just going to wonder the halls, so I grabbed my bag and slipped my card into it.

However before I was even out of the door, I came face to face with a sight that I can only describe to you as sickening, nauseating, and simply gruesome; Elijah and his beloved in a position that really should really not make itself out of the bedroom.

“Oh! My eyes! My eyes!” I said putting my hand up to cover them. At the sound of my voice the couple pulled apart slightly and giggled.

“Oh Ella! There you are, finally! We’ve been waiting for a while now.” Lilly said in her nasally voice.

I frowned, who told them what room I was staying in?

“What do you want?” I asked fighting to keep my cool. Just as Elijah opened his mouth, Ozzy stepped out of our room.

“Hey Ella, seen my phone?” he asked.

“It’s on the dressing table, on charge.” I told him. He let out a thanks and let the door shut behind him, I turned and saw that Elijah looked confused.

“Ollie right?”

I glared at him “No. His name is Ozzy.”

“Well, Ollie, Ozzy whatever, that’s not the point. What is this? Some sort of fling?”

I just stared at him incredulously, hah he gone mental?

“Are you insane? I just told you yesterday, he’s my boyfriend.”

Lilly let out a little laugh “What Elijah meant was, it’s nothing serious is it? You know, you’re not like seriously together?”

I let out a humourless laugh “Look, I don’t know what wrong end of the stick you’ve gotten hold of but, Ozzy and I are very much together thanks very much. And yes before you ask, we are very much in love. So there.”

Elijah just stared at me then shifted uncomfortably, glanced at Lilly who was now mirroring his expression.

“What is it that you want exactly?” I asked crossly, crossing my arms over my chest. I was seriously fighting the urge to just walk away and ignore them, especially if I needed to make it through the wedding.

Elijah groaned and copied my actions “Fine, well I kinda, sort of, needed you to well...,be Mason’s date this evening.” He then let out in a rush.

“You want me to what?” I uttered in disbelief. “What is wrong with you? No, there is absolutely no way I am doing that.”

Elijah pouted “Ella! Please, I can’t have Mason moping around on my wedding day.”