Madness with the king of Mad.

Enter the madness as I talk to Kevin aka Madfrak , Frakkevin,  RUMADPromotions, Don of Draper. He's a mad writer and creater of the Mad series, Kevin also has a heap of other brilliant stories on his profile. The man finally agreed to answer my questions after paying off his gambling debt -.- 

Question 1. Firstly tell us who Ford Fischer is? He seems like a cool guy, and what about Kevin? Ford is the main character of the Mad Series. He’s a slasher who decides he doesn’t want to let that madness of wanting to killer others consume him. Throughout the series Ford’s finds himself straying away from that goal to protect his friends and family. And who’s Kevin, somebody to awesome to share Question 1 with Ford Fischer! I like Ford. 

Question 2. What genre do you specialize in? Dude, I honestly can’t answer that. It honestly depends on how I’m feeling. At the moment I’m really into mystery/thriller.

 Question 3. You are well known for your Mad series (When I read Mad Moral it was one of the few stories I sat down with food and drink and read, and read until I could not read anymore...because it was finished) How did that story come about, and how long did it take you? I was listening to the song Coast of Carolina by Telekinesis.

 Question 4. What is a slasher, for all of those soon to be fans out there who don’t know already? Michael Myers, Chucky, Freddy Krueger, Jason…or anybody who’s ever been mad enough to take a life using a blade. I just think they’re interesting and always wondered if they ever had normal lives. Did Chucky date or go to college before becoming a doll? Etc. I would hate to have gone to school with Michael Myers...I wonder where his classmates are now...

Question 5. When you are writing is there any particular music that you must have playing?I rarely listen to music and write. I always watch lame teenager shows like Pretty Little Liars, 90210 or Teen Wolf…which isnt bad. I just like colors and when writing and those shows usually seem to be bright and really poppy.

 Question 6. There are a lot of new writers starting out on wattpad, do you have any advice for them? Read. Its how I got 1000 fans honestly. I would read and ask people to return the favor.

Question 7. Do you have anything you want to say to the Ford Fischer's of the world? It sucks to be you. There’s no cure for your madness….or is there…hmmm…book four ;)

 Question 8. Fast forward the time machine to a year from now (Hopefully the world doesn't end, or else people will look at this question in a year and think I am an idiot) Where are you in twelve months? A full-time profitable author, hopefully. Don't forget about us little people. 

Question 9. I see you as a genius marketer, what is important when 'selling' your story?Just know your damn genre. I advertised Mad Moral as a horror and was told constantly that it wasn’t scary blah blah blah. I took me a lot of research to realize I was writing an Urban Fantasy. I never wanted my book to be a horror, my mistake.

Question 10. Recently you began RUMADPromotions, tell us about that?I review stories, because I have 5000 fans and figured I should share them with somebody else.

 Question 11. Will we see Madfrak return from promoting soon dropping his pen back to paper?Not anytime soon. I’m burnt out from writing. I’ll just enjoy the works of Angus and Nikayaya for now. Angus and Nikayaya are very enjoyable writers.  

Question 12. This is a challenge question - Write a summary of a story that has not yet been written. It has to be completely original and one you have not started yet. A young journalist is tasked with chronicling the finals days of a witch responsible for the death of her entire small town. He learns of her reasoning and struggles as he starts to sympathize for her. Tensions rise as the young journalist tries to please the public with a negative story while also trying to show the witch in a positive. I want this book now. 

 Visit  http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/madmoral Mad Moral!!!!

Mad Moral - Twenty year old Ford Fischer is a slasher desperately trying to resist the lure of the blade. Ford's regret for his mad temptation consumes him, all the while a series of parental issues threaten to sidetrack his quest for mental stability.

Just as Ford feels nothing more could go wrong, he finds himself in the middle of a slashing spree - the victims being slashers themselves. Ford seeks out the blade-friendly stalker throughout a coastal town with the morally conflicted mindset "slash or be slashed."

Mad Moral is the world of Ford Fischer, where in murderous stuffed animals, demonic possessions, gigantic creepy crawlers, and much more madness are common place. Fischer, coupled with a romantically conflicted exorcist and a dreamer who redefines night terrors, leads us through a twisted world that can be best defined as one of a kind.

 The urban fantasy novel is only the beginning of the Mad series. Confront the madness.

Book Collection #1 - This collect contain my first vampire story but also one of my most infamous stories. My Pet Rock and Vampire Slushy offer a lot of laughs and great plot twists. Both books received tons of votes and reads. (Genres: Comedy, Stupidity, Rock Fetish)