Piper - Chapter 3

Sorry ;s i haven't been able to update till now... I don't know the heroes of Olympus nor Percy Jackson (sad)
I wished I owned Percabeth. they are the best couple in the whole Greek history.  Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Watch out for Stupid Dirt Women!!!
Peace out.

“Piper, you’ve got to tell me. What was your dream about? I didn’t want to push harder in front of the others, but I need to know.”

Fear went back into Piper’s chest. She wouldn’t meet Annabeth’s eyes. The dream…

“Please don’t ask.”

“I have to.”

Piper sighed and talked a little too fast. “Gaea was chasing us. That’s all”

Annabeth narrowed her eyes like she knew Piper was holding back something. But Piper couldn’t help herself.  The dream had been so horrible… she was afraid of it coming true. They had been hoping so much…

If she told Annabeth the truth, her confidence would probably wash away. Plus, Piper didn’t even understand some parts of her nightmare. She had heard the voice of Gaea, taunting her… but then her voice was replaced by another one. Piper could tell it was a goddess who was talking to her. She had warned Piper about some danger related to a… mark? What had all that been about?

Trying to change the subject, she said:

“You should better worry about Leo. He’s getting more serious these days…” 

“Nah” Annabeth replied “He’s a nice guy to have around.” 

Wait. Had she just heard that? Annabeth. The most serious girl at the time. Saying Leo was… nice? Was the world ending? Well, in theory, it probably was. But, I mean: Annabeth friends with Leo? That was freaking crazy. Still, it seemed to be true.

Piper just couldn’t understand why Annabeth liked to have Leo around but hated being in the same room that Jason. She had noticed that. Every time Jason approached to Annabeth she would clench her fists and talk to him in a bitter tone. Jason never seemed to notice, but Piper knew there was something going on that made Annabeth hate Jason. And that made Piper sad. She had wished they would all be good friends. Now she would have to learn to live with a half of a family… Well, being a demigod, could she ask for more?

And soon you won’t even get that. A cynical voice said inside her head.

You wish, Stupid Dirt Woman. She thought back. As to trying to prove to herself things would be all right today, she decided to take the first step.

“Come on Annabeth. Let’s get you pretty for Percy.”