A Kiss On The Cheek

~Your P.O.V~

I woke up and got changed and did all that stuff. I forgot to tell Ashley that Jaden says hi... Oh well... I'll just tell her later. I went downstairs and saw Jaden there? What is he even doing here!?!?

"Jaden? What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well. I came here to ask you something really important." he said nervously as we walked closer to me. "Okay... What is it?" I asked him. "Well I have this friend of mine... He sorta likes this girl... A lot. She thinks they're just friends but he wants to be more than that. What should he do?" He asked me. I was speechless... Not because I was amazed or shocked or anything. I just didn't know what to say because no guy has ever asked me that before. And why is he even asking me for advice? Couldn't he just ask one of his parents or his brother or his sister?

"Um Jaden... Why exactly are you asking me?" I asked him while sitting down. He sat down next to me. "Well because.... I don't know I guess I just trust you?" He said nervously. "But Jaden, you've only known me for like.... a day." I reminded him.

"Yes I know but... There's just something about you..." He said while looking into my eyes. I looked away. "Umm... Jaden I think you should leave." I said to him. He got up. "Uh okay... Sorry." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. "No don't be sorry Jaden. And um... Thanks for trusting me..." I said. He smiled at me and without even thinking, I got on my tip toes amd kissed his cheek. He instantly turned bright red and left the house. Ugh why did I even do that? And why did he just leave?

Jaden's P.O.V

_______ kissed my cheek and I felt a rush of hot blood fill inside my face. I immediately left her house and sat down on the grass outside her house. Ugh I should have kissed her back! But no instead I just blushed like mad and left without even saying bye!

I walked back to her house. Time to make my move I guess... I just want to hug her and kiss her and make her mine! I do like her mom but she's already married. Ashley? I like Ahsley but... I don't like her... I like her but I don't like her... Do you get what I'm trying to say? Nevermind.

I looked through ______'s window and she... She was... with some other guy... He looked strangely familiar. My heart literally sank to my feet. And they were making out. I walked back to my house. Anger and pain filled inside of me. I felt like she cheated on me but we weren't even dating. Then I saw _____ trying to push back the guy kissing her. Oh hell no.

Your P.O.V

"Jay stop it! Leave me alone please!" I whispered/shouted at him, I didn't wanna wake everyone up because everyone was alseep. But anyway, Jay goes to my school and he always tries to hook up with me but he always fails. He pushed me against the wall and breathed on my neck. He kissed it. Once. Twice. Three times. He looked satisfied. Where does he even know where I live? Why did I leave my window open?

He pressed his body against mine, and kicked him in the nuts. "LEAVE RIGHT NOW" I semi - yelled. I pushed him back and smiled at me. "You don't even know how long I've dreamt about you being aggressive towards me. So fucking sexy." he said with his eye full of lust. Who the hell does he think he is? I kicked him in the nuts again - harder this time, and he groaned in pain.

"What the fuck ______!!! Can't you see that I love you!?!? I will treat you like a princess! Don't you wanna be with me?" He asked me. "No Jay. I shouldn't have even left my damn window open. Get out. Never come back." I said with my hand pointed towards the open window, with the curtains swaying back and forth. He looked annoyed with me and walked past me, towards the window.

Then my bedroom door swung open and Jaden was standing there. Jay immediately looked at Jaden with an apologetic look. "Jaden... Fam.... I can explain." He stuttered. "There's nothing to explain Jay. Just leave. I want to talk to ______..." Jaden told him. Jay hopped out the window and Jaden looked so hurt. Not physically but I could see it in his eyes that his heart had been crushed.

"Jaden..." I whispered. "No don't say anything ______! Why did you let him in here? Don't you know that he only wants you for your body and not you!?" He almost yelled at me. Why is he being so protective over me? "How do you know that? Maybe he really does love me Jaden! Why do you even care!?" I asked him while yelling, "Because I like you. A lot." He said quietly. This cannot be happening. I sighed. "Jaden... We literally just met this morning. You don't even know me..." I said. "I know but, I like what I've seen so far..." he said. Wow.