Daddy's Home!!!

~Your P.O.V~

I looked at my watch and it was almost 9pm. "Jaden, I think I should leave now." I explained. "Okay... Can I walk you home?" He asked. "Sure." I said while smiling. We we're walking to my house in dead silence. I didn't even know his house was so close to mine.

I broke the awkward silence. "Soo... What school do you go to?" I asked him. "Oh, I go to EHS (made up school). "Seriously? Wow me too... I've never noticed you before..." I said. "Oh, well, maybe it's because I always hang out with my 'friends'" Jaden told me. "You mean those gangster guys?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "Oh... So since we go to the same school, you obviously know Ashley Alister." I said with envy.

Ashley Alister is the most popular girl in the whole school. She has dark brown, long, thick and wavy hair that stops just above her butt. Her nice, forest green eyes that compliment her long, thick lashes. And her smooth, coco brown skin. She's like... Every guys dream! I sometimes wish I could look like her... I do have pretty nice hair... But it's not like Ashley's. And I'm a little short too. But Ashley is a tall, slim girl. She's not the mean type though. She's actually pretty nice... But sometimes, she can get a little bratty and all diva like.

"Are you kidding me? I used to follow her around every single day in the 5th grade." Said Jaden while smiling. "Why?" I asked quietly. "Because I thought she was pretty and maybe I was falling for her a little bit... You're friends with her, right? Almost every girl in school is friends with her." Jaden said. "Well... I guess I sorta am... Why?" I said while looking at the ground. "Will you tell her that I said hi..." Jaden asked me nervously. "Uh sure... Absolutely..." I said quietly. I actually didn't want to though. I just don't know why... Am I falling for Jaden? I hope not... I barely even know the guy... We finally got to the house and my dad opened the door! I jumped up and hugged him.

"I missed you daddy..." I mumbled in his shoulder while a hot tear ran down my cheek. "I missed you too sweetie!" He said. He put me down and smiled at Jaden. "Who's your friend _____?" My dad asked me. "This is Jaden..." I said. "Nice to meet you." My dad said to Jaden. "Nice to meet you too sir... You have a very beautiful wife by the way." Jaden said. "Haha, back off kid." My dad said while laughing. "Well come in!" He said. We got inside and Ivy was still watching TV.

"Ivy, that's the exact same position you were in when I left." I said while turning off the TV. "Um hello!? Uncle Phill please tell your daughter to let me watch TV in peace!" Ivy yelled. "Give her the remote." My dad said to me. I threw the remote at Ivy and smiled a little. "Thank you!" she said. "Your welcome." I said. "Oh, no I was talking to your dad... THANK YOU UNCLE PHILL!!!!" She yelled. I took Jaden upstairs to my room.

"Soo... Why does Ivy live with you? And where are her parents?" Jaden asked me. I sighed a little and locked the door. To make sure that Ivy won't come barging in when I tell Jaden about her mom and dad... She will kill me! "Okay fist of all, please please please promise me you won't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you now please!" I said while holding Jadens hands. He smiled at me and I let go of his hands. "I promise." He said.

"Okay... Ivy's parents got a terrible divorce like... 2 years ago. Her mom doesn't have a job so they had to live off Ivy's dad's money. He got tired of wasting all his money on them so he left them. He was also pretty abusive towards Ivy's mom. So then he kicked both of them out of the house and they came and lived with us! Ivy is a really cool person but her mom? She's so annoying." I said to Jaden.

"Wow, that's sad..." Jaden said. "Yeah... Shouldn't you be getting home?" I asked him. "Well... Not really." He said. "And why not?" I asked him while sitting on my bed. He joined me. "When I get home I just feel so... Lonely... But when I'm here? It's like everyone treats me like their son or brother or best friend." He said. "Oh... Well that's the type of people we are!" I said. I took his arm and tried to pull him to my door but he is wayyy too heavy. "Dang boy! You work out a lot don't you!" I said while pulling his arm. He pulled me instead and I ended up getting on top of him. "I oddly like this position we're in." Jaden said while smiling. I got off him. "Nasty boy." I said while laughing.