Chapter 1

Conner^^^

"Mom! Where's my pillow!"

"It's in Narnia!"

This was my daily routine and let me tell you it's a pain. Every since I came out to my mom she's done nothing but crack jokes, sometimes not even realising she's doing it. Like today for example. I can hear her giggling all the way from upstairs.

If you haven't realised yet that I'm gay then I seriously recommend a visit to the emergency room.

Oh yeah and I hate those gay stereotypes. No I don't have a high voice and prance around in pink and rainbow everything. I look fairly straight, except for one thing. I hate girls and love dicks.

I literally rolled out of bed, making a loud thump on the ground. Groaning, I somehow managed to make it to the bathroom in one piece, without being tackled by my troll of a younger brother. Speaking of troll, he's hogging the damn bathroom.

"Daniel! For the last time other people live here!" I shout while banging relentlessly on the door. Only moments later a brown hair blue eyed monster trudges out, his mouth pulled up into a grin. "Have fun loser." He mumbled and quickly ran to his room before I had the chance to murder him with my bare hands.

So close.

After taking my long awaited shower and changing into the usual black skinny jeans and Pierce The Veil tee, I was finally ready for school. It took only minutes to fix up my jet black hair, which is actually a personal record. Suddenly the savoury smell of freshly made bacon, made its way up the stairs.

Finally.

My mom made food for once.

"Hon slow down before you choke." The light sound of my moms voice rang through my ears just as I stuff the fifth piece into my mouth. I only shrugged and walked to the door, slipping on my blue vans along the way and slinging my bag over my shoulder. "I'm just gonna walk today mom!" I yelled to her, just as I closed the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Conner!" A high pitched squeal called for me as I shuffled through my locker.

"Lily if you keep yelling like that you're going to wake the dead." The blonde rolled her deep green eyes and smiled. I had known her for years and I still didn't understand how her voice could be that high.

"Great then maybe I'll reunite you with your long lost hamster." I only sighed and leaned against the cold metal. I'd heard that out of her mouth so many times that I've had to hold back from telling her to get it copyrighted. I was about to give her some random sarcastic comment, when the entire hall went dangerously quiet.

That could only mean one thing.

The populars.

As if the world had just read my mind, none other than Ryder White, made his way towards a group of slutty cheerleaders. Probably looking for his next conquest. Every guy wanted to be him and every girl wanted to bang him. Seem cliche enough for you? Yeah I know, but that really is exactly how that boy is. He's one big stereotype, rolled in with dark hair and a striking pair of crystal blue eyes. He was the ultimate catch for any girl and frankly even I had a thing for him at one point.

But not anymore.

He's a player and unfortunately, straighter than an arrow.

Math class was now calling to me. I couldn't wait to do something more productive than waiting for him to suck face with a random girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classes seemed to fly by on a missile and I was thankful for that after my stomach started harbouring wild tigers during 3rd period. As quickly as I possibly could, I snuck through the hoards of animalistic teenagers, grabbed my food and made it outside to my large and somewhat colourful group. It was already my senior year and I'm still stuck with the same group since I was a freshman.Crazy as it is to believe, I love all five of them.

Jayden, our resident stoner and Lily were curled up together in their corner against the snack machine.

Rose, the beauty queen and former head cheerleader, was grudgingly snacking on a bag of Cheetos.

My favourite jock, Zack and the greatest prankster of all time, Joey, were huddled together probably planning their next adventure. I still to this day can't believe that I'm hanging in the one group on campus that doesn't have a bunch of clones.

"Shit." I mumbled, realising I had forgotten to get sour skittles while I was in the hell of all cafeterias.

It wasn't like I didn't know there was a vending machine right next to me. I just usually didn't carry anything but my credit card and a bunch of quarters with me. Instead of braving my way through the crowds again, I simply got off my lazy ass and stood in front of the machine, plopping coin after coin into the small slot.

If it wasn't for a bee that decided to fly right by my ear and make me jump, I might have actually gotten my skittles, but no, the final quarter just happened to fall right out of my hand and roll towards the opposite machine.

"Damn." I grumbled. That was uncharted territory for our group and as much as I wanted that candy, I couldn't will myself into actually walking over to that table to get my coin. Just as I was about to walk back to my tray, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Quickly spinning around, I came face to face with the player himself.

"Hey I think you dropped this." His voice was deep, but almost soft at the same time. I didn't hear much as almost I got lost in those eyes.

Shit.

Not again.

"Uh yeah thanks." I muttered and looked down, already feeling my face get warm. He let the coin fall into my hand and the next words that came out of his mouth almost made me cough up a lung.

"Hey um are you going to the game Friday night?" He asked and I looked back up at him. And by up I mean literally up. He had to be at least four inches taller than me. I managed to shrug. "No I don't usually go to the games." I said simply.

"Oh, well it would be really cool if you would come. It would be great to see a friendly face there." The smile on his nearly flawless face made the breath catch in my throat.

What.

He never acknowledges my existence let alone talks to me for something like this. I just need to keep reminding myself that he's straight and that this conversation means nothing. He's just trying to make things less awkward, considering our groups hate each other.

"I guess I can try to make it."

"Really? That would be awesome. I'll see you there then."

I watched as he walked back to his group with a smile on his face.

He's straight.... Right?

---------------------------------------------

And that had been chapter one folks! xP just a heads up I'm writing this using my phone so it can be extremely tough making everything look perfect but I hope you like it so far. Leave me comments you awesomely crazy people!!