[21]

Advice: Reread. Too lazy? Here's some quick info

The Cult

Sebastian Pierce:Alpha's son, golden eyes, bronze skin, dark hair 

Kristin Pierce: offered Massie job at diner; shoulder length black hair, dark-wood eyes, large hips

Mia and Samuel (Papa Saurus) Pierce: father&mother of Seb&Kristin, Mia loves Massie  

Michael and Samantha Spark: father&mother of Noah

Noah Sparks: most sociable, flirt, buff, cousin of the Pierce, obnoxious laugh 

John and Jane Smith: father&mother of twins&Micah

Jayden & Jordan Smith: twins; shaggy brown hair, coffee brown eyes, Jayden is more laid back while Jordan is wilder. jayden is the one that looked at her Venus... hahahahaha & he can cook

Micah Smith: youngest Smith who has an interest in Lydia

Manny and Mandy Fulton: father&mother of Hailey/James

James Fulton: Kristin's boy-friend; mohawk, smart

Hailey Fulton: Youngest sister, loves massie, can cook

Keisha Cole: likes Sebastian, chestnut hair, dark blue eyes, caramel skin, dislikes Massie 

Family

Lydia Wilton: younger sister of Massie, twirls rings when she is nervous, has a large amount of rings, Massie bought her a bracelet

Mr. & Mrs. Wilton: parents

Quick recap? Massie came to a new town, managed to snag a very wanted job at the DF diner, managed to babysit Hailey and befriend pretty much the entire Cult and met their family. She was attacked by a wolf, Cinnamon saved her aka  *gasp* Sebastian and now shes in their home due to her injury where she discovers she has matura (like Sebs mom) and can therefore mate with a werewolf if she so chooses. 

Now that we're grooveyyy, enjoy :)

Wolf Chase [21]

Massie's face broke into a wide smile when Hailey entered the room. She bared a large tray stacked with food and walked purposefully in her direction. Jayden had notified her earlier of Hailey's decision to make her food, but seeing her now she found the image absolutely adorable and wanted to shower her with kisses.

"I made you something to eat," Hailey declared. The food looked delicious, and as the tray was carefully placed above her lap, the aroma that wafted up her nostrils agreed with the yummy view.

Massie took a bite out of the lasagna. "It's delicious Hail," she complimented, sitting up straighter so that the food went easier down her throat.

Hailey clasped her hands together, satisfied. "I would stay with you, but Jayden needs to me in the kitchen to finish cooking for the others."

Massie shook her head. "Don't worry hun, just by bringing this you've done enough." She gave Hailey an affectionate kiss on the cheek before waving her off to her duties. The little girl smiled before skipping her way out the room.

As she began to eat her food, Massie pondered on the excuse she would tell her mom this time as to why she was sleeping over the Cult's house again. At least her mom wasn't blasting her—oh that's right, she did leave her phone at home. Either way she doubted her mother was getting too worried; she knew as good as anyone else that Massie could take care of herself. As long as it had nothing to do with psychotic supernatural beings that is.

Corcorus wolves. She found it ironic how the events in her life mildly correlated with that of Jeanette from the diary. Keh, and to think that it was in the fiction isle. Now that she thought about it, what more of the fiction pile was truly "fiction"? If there were werewolves, did that mean vampire, fairies, and all the other storybook creatures she had grown to know about were actually real? Did her enhanced Venus extend to those creatures too? Massie giggled, which made her almost choke on her food. She took a sip of the water Hailey had provided to clear her throat. Yeah, she was definitely going to spend more time in the library as of now reading those archives. If she was going to be in a relationship with a werewolf, she might as well be more knowledgeable about them rather than depending on the various myths and tales that were created courtesy of dear 'ol Hollywood.