The Chapter of Nakedness [Also Known As Chapter 10]

A/N:

So hey guys! Luckily you don't have to wait four months for an update like last time, haha.  (i'm really sorry about that guys whoops).

I'd just like to tell you all that  I was away  on a three week vacay to the UK with no wifi and no phone and no laptop and no NOTHING basically so I wasn't able to update at all :(

The only thing that made me mad (it's not you guys) about my vacation thingy is that the three weeks i go away without wifi are the three weeks 5SOS decide to come to the US, 5SOS release their album in the US, and Luke Hemmings had his birthday. So yeah. What great timing. *sarcastic cheer* I know I sound ungrateful, but the trip was awesome. I SAW NANDO'S EVERYWHERE, and yes it's carroty, but I freaked out every single time. Plus we passed Mullingar, got a tour of Croke Park, and stopped in Chesire :3

Also, August 13 I'll be going to see 1D and 5SOS in Philadelphia! Comment if you've gone to a WWAT concert yet or if you have tickets. For all of you who don't have tickets to see their husbands: I'm so sorry baes. I didn't get to go to the TMH tour so I feel your pain.

I'm also freaking excited because 5sos announced their american tour a bit ago! They're going on arena tours, and I'm so proud of them. Anyways, I live in Philadelphia, and there apparently is no show in Philly (which does make me mad), but there's a show in Hershey (it's two and a half hours away, I believe, but i could leave early in the day to get there). And so, yeah, it was a freaking bloodbath to get the tickets, but it was worth it. I GOT ROW 4 SEATS!!!! I'm just pissed off, bc we were going to get the soundcheck package... but I shouldn't be complaining. I did get tickets, after all...

My final bit of news: I MAY BE GOING ON A THREE WEEK VACATION TO AUSTRALIA NEXT SUMMERR! Sorry for sounding snobby about this, guys, but I'm so happy!! I participate in this people to people ambassador programs, and i go with a bunch of kids and a couple of adults to another country. Two years ago I went to western Canada, this year I just got back from England, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Scotland, and the only two destinations I am dying to go to with p2p now is Australia and Japan. The Aussie trip is next year, but I have to raise almost eight thousand dollars to go :( I havent raised money before, but I'm sure I can do it.

Sorry for boring you guys with my life!

Also! If any of you guys are planning on starting 1d or 5sos fanfiction, I have some idea books on my page! Feel free to check them out. :) AND I HAVE A SONG SERIES FOR 5SOS! If you're bored...

Love you (sorry about the long AN)

-Caitlin

---

Claire's POV

I breathe out through my mouth for a few seconds to try and refrain myself from running at Styles and personally chopping his ...bit off in the midst of me be pissed off about him being naked in the first place.

Running a hand through my hair, I point a finger at him, eyes closed.  "Back the hell off, Styles. You just made my sister faint. So go put some clothes on those pale ass cheeks and get out of here."

Harry just stands there. "Well, you straightened my hair. I'm sure you would've reacted the same way."

I face palm. "If you want revenge, fine, we'll settle this later, after my sister is okay and after you so kindly get dressed."