Chapter 3 SHIT! ELIE!

Start from the beginning

"You have to stay here sir" A female nurse about 5 foot stoped me she was probably in her 40's.

"BUT"

"You have to stay here" she said once again.

"Fine" I turned around and paced back and forth texting the guys and Megan and Alyssa. They gave me their numbers at the mall.

They all rushed down to the hospital in a hurry. Megan came with a guy I haven't met.

"HARRY! What happened?" They all rushed over to me.

"I broke up with my girlfriend and she thought it was because of Elise and she saw her crossing the road, went over to her and slapper her nocking her down and she got hit by a car."

"Is she okay?" Megan and Alyssa asked at the same time.

"I don't know they haven't told me anything"

Just then a male nurse in his 30's came over.

"Are you here for Elise Janet Curwood?"

"YES!" Me Aly and Meg shouted at the same time.

"Elise is in the ICU she is curently in a coma she has suffered some brain damage that could lead to memory loss, also 2 broken ribs, she got luck no punctured organs, a broken leg a broken arm, bruising and some cuts that were stitched, there was also some internal bleeding, and she went in for surgery. Right now she is In room 406 and can take 1 visitor at a time. We do not know when she will wake up  but right now we are keeping her in a medical coma for heeling in a week we will take her off and the only time will tell.

We all stood their in shock. 

"Whos going first?" I ask all of them.

"You should Harry, she has known you longest" Aly said and Megan nodded. 

"Oh and one more thing" The doctor came over, "there is a large posibility she can hear you when you speak to her, it is often that patients come out of their comas and say they heard everything"

"Okay" I said and walked into her room.

"Elie" I mumble as tears stroll down my face

"I am so sorry" I tooker her hand and sat down in a chair next to her bead. "This is all my fault, I should have never broke my promise and I should have never left you. I love you so much and If anything happens to you I just won't be the same. I promise when you come to I will treat you right, you will be my number 1" I started singing moments to her with tears rolling down my face.

Elise pove,

I was walking down across the street to the local market for some bread for a sandwhich, when out of nowhere some girl comes up and slaps me across the face causing me. Last thing I remember is a car coming toard me and someone shouting my name, then I blacked out.

I woke up, well not fully awake, I can't open my eyes or move. I hear a door crack open.

"Elie" I heard someone mumble and scoot a chair next to me and a felt someone grab my hand.

"I am so sorry" He said. "This is all my fault, I should have never broke my promise and I should have never left you. I love you so much and If anything happens to you I just won't be the same. I promise when you come to I will treat you right, you will be my number 1." I felt something wet hit my hand, he must be crying. I wish I could just give him a hug, I do love him but I am not ready for him, he really hurt me, I forgive him, I just want to give it time.

I felt him release my hand and heard him stand out and walk out the door.

Megan's Pov,

When I got the text from Harry my heart dropped, I was will Dillon and we came straight here, the dotor told us whats wrong and Harry went in to visit.

Harry came out with tear stainging his face. I ran over and gave him a hug.

"It's all my fault" He mumbles.

"Harry, not its not you couldn't have stopped this, everything happens for a reason"

"I know I have just met you but I can tell you mean a lot to Elise, she talked about you a lot but when one of your songs came on she would always try to turn it off" I laugh and cry at the same time.

Dillon walked over to me and put an arm around my shoulder. "Oh Harry this is Dillon, my boyfriend." They shook hands and exchaned hellos. I walked into Elise room and was stuned when I saw her laying lifeless not moving, this is not the Elie I know, my Elie is upbeat crazy, and full of love.

________________________________-

Thanks for reading! COMMENT