Chapter 8

Attraction I know the definition and what it is supposed to look like. I always thought when my father looked at my mother there was always a combination of emotions in his eyes that would display on his face. Never in my life though would I have thought that I would get the chance to experience it myself.

Now looking at Kader everything about him from his lips to his hair color to his built and my favorite his eyes his dark eyes. All of those things draws me to him. I just want to be near him and forgive me stars for thinking it, but I want to touch him as well, all of him.

When Kader's fingers grazed my cheek shivers erupted through my body, my mind could not register anything no thoughts came to me nothing. It was like his touch sucked everything from me; and I am just empty not knowing what was going to happen next.

I am just staring at him waiting for him to make another move or say something.

"I think we have much to talk about but it is late and both of us will have much to get done tomorrow. So I think it is best we skip out on the ceremony festivities and rest for tonight. I will be back tomorrow in the morn maybe we can go for a walk while we talk. Does that sound good to you?"

I take in what he said it all sounds wonderful and I am relieved that I do not have to attend the after ceremony party. I am still tired but with everything that has happened I think my mind will do nothing but race.

"Azalea?"

"Oh, y-yes that sounds perfect actually. Um well I will show you out." I rush not wanting to seem like I am eager to get rid of him. I am eager but it is because I cannot wait for tomorrow to come.

I throw back my covers getting ready to get up when Kader's hand stop my movement and push me on my back against my bed.

My eyes widen what in the stars is he doing he- he could not possibly be-

"I will show myself out. You just rest we do not want you to faint again." He smiles but does not laugh I look to his eyes searching for an emotion once again I find nothing. Perhaps he is like me and is shy and guarded.

"I was serious Azalea I do not want you to faint again but I did not mean to hurt your feelings."

Hurt my feelings; oh dear he must have taken my silence as me being offend. I cannot keep doing this to him; I have to stay out of my head and live in the moment now that I have a mate.

"Oh no, no I-I was not hurt I was just thinking, I was" I cannot very well tell him that I got lost in his gorgeous eyes now can I?

"I am sorry you did nothing wrong I know you were just being humorist. I look away embarrassed. "I promise I will not faint again."

He lets out a soft very adorable laugh it was short but I appreciated it none the less.

"Good, I will see you soon." I keep my gaze on my wall waiting to hear my door shut. I hear nothing I turn my head confused.

The moment my head turned I feel a rushed, firmed, but moist pressure to my throat just above my Taurus birthmark. My entire body stills; did he-did he just kiss me? Did he just kiss my neck?

He pauses and breaths on my throat and just when I think he will kiss me again he pulls away but just enough for me to look up at him with wide innocent eyes.

"Good night Azalea." His eyes take a quick survey of my face and he leaves. I lay there in bed once again wondering if I am in a dream state.

If I fall asleep will I wake up to my old life? Will I still be the 19 years old she wolf who was lonely and made her family ashamed of her?