Chapter 23

***So Aug just treated me and the rest of the folks who talk about his hair on twitter lol. He said:

"A nigxa hair gettin high doe' & #NoiAintCuttinMyShit not til I feel like it"

Bae I'mma need you to feel like it lol. J/K. Not really.

Anyway, pic in M/M of what I imagine the moment between Aug and Amb to be like.****

AUGUST P.O.V. –

I dreaded coming in to work today. I didn’t want to see Amb, or that fuck nigga she was cheating on me with. I had probably 60 missed calls from her since yesterday. I got so sick of her calling, I put her number on my block call list. I planned on changing my number today anyway after work. I didn’t want her having any way to contact me.

I was going back to the old me. The one who didn’t give a shit about breaking a woman’s heart.

I have never in my life acted like this with a woman. Stacy will tell you. In all honesty, before Amb, I was a smash and dash kinda nigga. You would never catch me stressing over no woman about where she was. I didn’t care. I did me, so she was free to do her. And you would never in your life catch me crying over no mutha-fucka.

But with Amber, I felt down in my heart we were meant to be together. I never felt that way before. The emotions I felt for Amb were new to me. I never been in a situation where I loved a woman like that. Where I cared about her like I do, well did, Amb. So me being new to this shit, my emotions were all over the place.

I opened up to Amber more than I had anyone in my entire life. And that was a bitch-ass move for her to fuck with my emotions and my heart like that. Especially after I was sincere and genuine to her. When you fuck me over like Amb did, your ass becomes dead to me. And that’s exactly what she was.

I took a deep breath and asked God to please restrain me from whooping this nigga’s ass, as I went into Omari’s office to collect the garbage.

He was playing golf on a miniature golf set he had in his office. He looked up at me.

“Can we talk?” He laid the golf club against his desk.

“We ain’t got shit to talk about.” I got the garbage can from underneath his desk.

“We don’t, but you and Amber do.” He came close to me and folded his arms.

“Nigga, I suggest you back the fuck up.” I looked him up and down and folded my arms too.

“I’m not afraid of you young brotha.”

“And I’m not afraid of your old ass either. Get the fuck out my face.” We looked at each other for a minute.

Then he backed up and went to the other-side of the office by his bookshelf.

 “Do you even know Amber?” He picked up a book and looked in it.

“What the fuck you mean do I know Amber?”

“Cause if you knew your woman, we wouldn’t even be having this conversation right now.” He closed the book and put it back on the shelf.

“I don’t need you telling me shit about Amber.”

“Obviously you do. Because one thing she is not, is a cheater.” He looked out his window then at me.

“I don’t need you covering for her.” I grabbed the bag.

He laughed.

“What the fuck is funny?” I looked at him not amused.