A One Direction Love Story <3

Okay so um...hi! This is my first fanfic so please be kind (: and constructive criticism would be helpful. :)

Chapter 1.

I stepped onto the plane, looking around to see its completely crowded and there's not one seat available.

"Hello ma'am, do you need assistance on finding your seat?" a flight attempted asked me with a genuine smile on her face. Who would've known her job could be fun??

"Um, actually yes please, I would." I said sheepishly.

She looked around before speaking, "I'm sorry hun, we have no more seats available. We'll have to seat you in first class if that's alright with you?"

HELL YEAH IT IS!

"Okay that's fine by me." I said with a warm smile in my face.

She lead me through a door and said "There's a seat over there by those two young boys." she pointed to them and left.

"thanks." I mumbled, although she was already gone.

Okay so I guess I should introduce myself.

My name is Brooklyn Edwards. I am 17 years old. I have wait length, pin-straight, light blonde hair and crystal blue eyes that are gorgeous if I do say so myself.

My style is quite odd, it's very diverse. Like sometimes I wear hipster style stuff, sometimes it's bohemian, sometimes it's indie, etc.

Odd, I know. But it's me, so if anyone doesn't like it, they can cry me a river, build a bridge, and get the hell over it.

I was born in Maryland, USA.

So you may be wondering why I'm on a plane. Well..my brothe, Blake, knows its been my lifelong dream to go to Italy. I had been saving up for a good 7 years for it, so since I was ten I've had this dream and planned to go through with it. But my brother had other plans.

Out of the blue, he just gave me a ticket to Italy, and who was I to deny them?

So I took my savings, which is a giant amount of money, may I add, and planned on using it in Italy.

I looked at the seat in between the two boys.

It's next to a boy with chocolate coloured curls and green eyes and a boy with blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes with yellow flecks.

I walked up to them nervously, adjusting my white v-neck and black sailor shorts.

"Um, hey.." I said merely over a whisper since it was rather quiet in first class. I rubbed my lips and prayed that my bright red lipstick wasn't messed up. I mean I didn't wanna look like a fool in front of these boys, they're really cute.

The curly-haired boy looks up at me and looks almost afraid. He asks me suddenly "Are you a fan?!? How'd you get back here?! I'll call the security here!"

Okay now I'm confused.

I purse my red lips and and furrow my brow.

"I'm sorry? They had no available seats so the flight attendant told me to come to first class. And it's pretty full here too." I said, gesturing around first class. Whilst doing this, I say many celebrities.

I recognised Katy Perry, Gavin degraw, Ariana Grande, and more. I think I even saw Channing Tatum walking out of the bathroom.

"well, except for that seat next to you and him." I said nervously, afraid of him rejecting me and telling me to get lost, even though I have no clue who he is.

"Oh well I'm Harry. Harry Styles. As if you don't know that already. You don't have to pretend you don't know who I am." he said rather cockily.

"um...okay?" I said in a confused tone.

He holds his hand out and I don't shake it quite yet.

"And who may you be?" he asked.

"oh yeah sorry. I'm Brooklyn Edwards."

I take his hand and shake it. I know this is cliche, but I felt major sparks.

He smiles, allowing adorable dimples and perfectly straight teeth to show.

I sit in the seat next to him, glancing over at the blonde to my right.

"Hi, I'm Niall!" he said in a thick Irish accent that was really cute.

"Hey! I'm Brooklyn." I say back in my boring accent.

I looked around first class and saw--NO. IT COULDN'T BE. THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE.

"OH MY GOD! Is that Marcus Mumford!?!" I said, unfortunately a bit too loudly.

About everyone in first class looked at me. Including Marcus himself, and Harry and Niall and three other boys sitting with them.

OH. MY. GOD. Marcus is looking at me.

I smile sheepishly at him and he smiles warmly back at me.

"Flight 103 to Italy will now be leaving."

Thank god for that, I was so embarrassed.

I got out my People magazine and started reading it.

Harry tapped me on the shoulder and I looked up from my magazine.

He handed me a piece of paper with something written on it.

I read it. It was Marcus Mumford's signature.

I looked up at Harry with a giant smile in my face, exposing my perfectly straight teeth, thanks to braces.

Instinctively, I grabbed him and hugged him. He was first surprised but then hugged me back. I felt total sparks.

"HOW?!?" I said.

"Well, I'm famous. Plus all you had to do is ask." he said in his husky british accent.

"Youre famous?" I asked genuinely surprised.

"Yes. I'm Harry Styles. From One Direction..?"

"One Direction?"

He sighs, running his fingers through his curls.

He looks to Niall and the same three other boys and they all seem to have a conversation with their eyes.

Wtf.

Then they started singing.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know oh oh! You don't know you're beautiful. Oh oh oh! That's what makes you beautiful!" they sang in perfect harmony.

Everyone in first class started clapping.

"That was incredible!" I exclaimed.

They chuckled.

Then I heard Katy Perry talking. Oh my god.

"We should have a CONCERT!" she said in her animated and playful voice.

I've always loved her.

Everyone agreed. So I guess there's gonna be a concert in first class today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay sorry I know that was probably extremely long. But I'm on my phone so I can't tell. Hope you liked it! There's more coming soon (:

Please vote and fan ^.^

Byeeee.