Cloud Prophet Trilogy: Anathema, Oubliette, & Severed - Contest #2!

Cloud Prophet Trilogy: Anathema, Oubliette, and Severed – Wattpad Contest #2

I’m a sucker for giving things away. Since I had new covers created for the Cloud Prophet Trilogy (huge shout out to Steven Novak at NovakIllustration.com), I wanted to give my favorite readers a chance to win an ebook with the new trilogy cover!

This isn’t just any old ebook, though. You will receive, in the mail, an ebook card. What’s that? Well, it’s the size, shape, and weight of a credit card. It has the original trilogy cover design on it, but when you scratch off the one-time use code on the back, you’ll download the entire trilogy (in any digital format you want) from GreenerSideDigital.com with the new trilogy cover! Plus, I’m going to sign that ebook card for you. :D

These cards retail for $6 each in stores and $5 on my website. Five lucky winners will get one for free!

In interviews, I often get asked, “Who would you want to play Reychel and Mark in a film version of Anathema?”

My answer: Molly Quinn (from ABC’s Castle) and Alexander Ludwig (from The Hunger Games). I think they’re both perfect, but I’d love to hear your ideas too!

About the Contest:

Tell me who you want to play Reychel and Mark in a film version of Anathema by commenting below. Please make sure to follow me on Wattpad too.

Details:

 The contest will run July 16th through July 20th. I’ll choose a winner using Random.com. This contest is open internationally!!!! (If you see the post before July 16th, it's totally okay to enter early) ;)

Prizes for All:

Do you want a signed bookmark from my other series of books, The Swarm Trilogy? Then send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:

Megg Jensen

P.O. Box 1016

Bolingbrook, IL 60440

Anathema is free, in full, not only on Wattpad, but also on Smashwords, the iBookstore, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble. Feel free to download your digital copy at any time. If you liked it, or loved it, I’d also love for you to post a review on any of my sales sites or Goodreads.

 Have fun coming up with your answer and GOOD LUCK!!!!

 XoXo,

 Megg