At first Sight; a one direction fanfiction

Chapter one

Shannon’s POV

                As I wait inside the stadium I count down the seconds until I finally get to meet them. Today is the day I get to come face to face with my favorite band, my inspiration, One Direction. As the doors slowly open, I get my first glimpse of their faces. They’re flawless.

                I have only been to one of their concerts before. I was right smack in the middle of the floor section. It was amazing. I relive the concert in a split second as I walk into the same room as them. I snap back into real life and realize that Niall, the member that I have always had a major crush on, stares at me. I walk closer to them to say hello.

                As I approach within five feet of them, Niall comes closer to me. I am stunned. “Hey,” I manage to say. I am trying not to fangirl in front of them, ‘cause I know they would not like that very much. He just continues staring, and I have the feeling in my gut that I have food or something on my face and I become suddenly embarrassed.

                “Hey. Nice to meet you! What’s your name?” Niall finally says in his amazing Irish accent that is so hard to resist. I have the sudden urge to leap forward and kiss him at that very moment. But it took every ounce of my self-control not to do just that.

                “Uh… Oh, right. My name. I’m, Uh, Shannon,” I say and smile trying to cover up my failure to introduce myself.

                He tries to stifle a laugh, but lets out a small cute chuckle. “Nice name. Are you Irish? “He questioned.

                “Yes. My father was Irish.” I say. “I love your accent.” I blurted out, embarrassed as soon as it came out of my mouth.

                “Ha-Ha. Thank you. You have a nice voice yourself.” As he said it, He winked at me. “I don’t want to keep you all to myself. You probably want to meet the other boys too.” Niall flashed his amazing smiled at me as he took my hand and led me toward the others. He introduced me and we all talked for a while.

                As the other girls and I were led out by security, Niall whispered something to the guard. The guard nodded and Niall took me by the hand and pulled me behind. The other girls gasped in jealousy. I was confused and shocked. Why would he choose me? I’m not complaining or anything, but the  others are beautiful, far prettier than me.

                Niall’s POV

                Once everyone is out of the room I ask the boys for a minute alone with Shannon. The look at me funny, with their ‘oooh you like her!’ look. I start to blush as they walk out. I am speechless as I look at her. I think maybe I should start off with a joke, to lighten the mood. But immediately decide against it.

                “So…” Shannon says, oblivious of my sparking feelings for her.

                “I think I love you.” I Say, Interrupting her thoughts. Her facial expression showed happiness and delight, but also confusion.

                “Really?” She Shannon asks.

                “When I first laid eyes on you I couldn’t speak. You are beautiful and even though I just met you, I know you have a very kind personality. I have never met a girl like you. “ I said pouring my heart into every word I spoke.

                “Wow. I am touched. You are amazing too. I have always wanted to meet you. You are so handsome and funny. Thank you, but  I have to go my mom will be wondering where I am. Here’s my phone number and twitter name. ” She said as she grabbed a piece of paper and pen from her bag. I assume it was there in hope of an autograph. But now it means much more. It’s a start of a beautiful story for us, I begin to think.