Birthday Wish Pt. 1

Birthday Morning

I woke up hearing Happy Birthday screams from Kye, August, and Jonah. At least today is starting off good. I had no time to even say thank you when Kurrency and Janice ran in with a big bag.

They pushed everyone out of the room and attacked me. In under two minutes my whole body was being painfully waxed. I screamed loudly on purpose every time they ripped the paper off.

They took me to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I took my clothes off and got in screaming in pain because of the burning. I did that as fast as I could and as soon as I was done putting on lotion Janice put my robe on me and sat me in my chair.

She started doing my makeup while Kurrency did my hair. She straightened it then put in waves. The outfit they gave me was really nice but it was tight. It was a white and black aztec pattern bodycon dress with straps that made a couple loops in the back. It was short too.

I put it on with the white and black 4" red bottoms they brought. I put a simple silver necklace on with a silver snake ring. Kurrency handed me a wrapped box and when I unwrapped it Janice and her exploded in laughter. They bought me a box of 50 condoms......

I put them in my bathroom and left they weird asses on the floor. I went upstairs to the living room where Kye was.

"Damn Rayna! Are you trying to have August thirsty?" I laughed and sat down.

"This was all Kurrency and Janice"

"August gon need to keep a cup of water with him all day"

"Shhh" August walked in staring at me for the longest until he caught himself and looked at the TV. Kye made a face at me to tell me she was right. I contained my laugh reluctantly. Janice pulled me up from the chair and put a happy birthday headband on me.

"Come on we're going shopping" They dragged me outside to her car and drove to the mall. We walked in and I got about ten happy birthdays from guys walking past us. "Thirsty ass niggas"

"What'd you expect bringing her to the mall in this outfit. I bet some guy bout to give her some money"

"Kurrency- nah you right" My ratchets took me to a body piercing store and made me pick out three belly button rings that I like.

"Ray do you want your nose pierced?"

"Hell no"

"Come on let's ask for some opinions" They both walked up to a random group of guys dragging me behind them. "Hi this is my friend Rayna. We wanted to know if she'd look good with a nose piercing"

"Hell yeah" "Most def" "Shawty bad"

They all stared at me until I said fine. They paid for the piercing and I decided to get a small but shiny diamond for now. We went to the food court and got some snowballs. I got some for free because the guy knew Janice and it's my birthday.

We went over to Forever 21 and bought some clothes. All my sisters called and said happy birthday making me even more happy than I already was.

"Ok now we need to get our nails done" Kurrency proclaimed. I followed them to a nails and spa place and sat down. The lady painted my nails a pretty bright pink with black swirls on them.

We went to the park walking around for about an hour. The next place we went to was the beach house. We walked in and August was there talking to a guy in the kitchen.

"Rayna come look at this playlist I made for the party and take out any songs you don't like" Kurrency said from across the living room. I took her phone looking through the songs. I added some but kept all the songs she picked.

"Isn't that your ex?" Janice whispered in my ear. I looked up at Jayon who was smiling and giving dap to August. What? He had a bag full of alcohol in his hand. Did August invite him?

He went with August to the kitchen. I was hella confused for a fact. August walked up to me smiling.

"Hey baby"

"Hey"

"You got a nose piercing? That's sexy as hell"

"Aha thanks I try. But what's Jayon doing here?"

"I uh got past the fact that he still wants you and now I guess we friends but he's not like my nigga or nothing"

"Oh okay then. What time does the party start?"

"6"

"Alright. I'll go hang out with Kurrency and Janice then"

He gave me a long kiss and let me go out back to the beach.

3 Hours Later

August finally let us back in and I got to happy. There were a whole bunch of people, decorations, and the music was playing.

They all screamed happy birthday at me and we started to have fun. Most of the people here were my old friends from high school. We all had drinks and were dancing like crazy. I felt like I was in the club.

I danced with Kurrency and Janice, on August, and on my way to get food.

After I ate August took me to the front of the room and covered my eyes. When he moved his hands my eyes widened at the sight of the five tier cake in front of me. It was beautiful. It matched my dress too. My name was spelled out on the middle tear in black letters with gold dust on them.

The caterer cut everyone pieces and it was so delicious I could eat the whole thing. The party lasted three hours longer so it ended at midnight.

There was such a mess. It made me tired just thinking about cleaning it up.

"Don't worry I hired someone to clean it up tomorrow" August stated.

"Thank god. Now uh there's a cold bed upstairs waiting for us" I grabbed his hand leading him upstairs. I probably want this more than he does.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.