Mr. Popular and I (Overview)

"I'm the most popular guy in school, girls would kill to be in your place right now." He smirks, knowing that what he's said is completely and utterly true.

Meet Lea Wilson, the most over organised, hard working and unpopular girl there is out there. Her family are devastated when their house collapses due to a house mite attack.

Now, meet River Parker, the egotistic, most good looking, sexy and popular guy there ever can be. He's the son a wealthy businessman and lives the high life that some can only dream of.

What happens when River's father, Malcolm, invites the Wilson's to stay at their mansion of a house when they don't have anywhere else to live for the time being. What will happen when the worlds of Lea and River collide, it can either be a disaster, or a miracle.

Follow Lea through her adventure of falling in love, getting her heart broken, and learning a lesson that explains there is more to life than she's ever imagined.

Extra

*Inspired slightly by the korean drama 'Playful Kiss' :) But obviously, it's not the same - I was just inspired ;)

*The book trailer to the side is made by @starsandsky.

WARNING

Strong language and mild sexual imagery. If you get offended by swearing and grossed out by makeout sessions, this is not the book for you.

I wrote most of this when I was fourteen (or in other words, when I didn't know what on earth I was doing) - obviously, my writing style/skills have evolved since then, that's why this book is under major editing right now. It is NOT COMPLETE, and I will be completing it soon. Thank you so much for your patience, you absolute gems.

PLAGIARISM IS ILLEGAL, DO NOT COPY MY BOOK. THIS BOOK WAS FIRST POSTED IN 2014 AND CAN ONLY BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE (thefreakoffreaks) ON WATTPAD.

NEW CONTACT DETAILS (updated 2023):Instagram: @indie

Instagram: @indie.wattpad
Email: indiewattpad@outlook.com