9.1 Lilapricot'93

Again, I may have misjudged the rating of this book! If you are young, maybe skip this section and jump to the next : )

**********

CHAPTER NINE

LILAPRICOT'93

“ERROR: 0086428408456”

Hyde was typing his story with bouncing leg and sweaty palms when the error-alert popped in front of Baylee’s chat box. He crinkled his nose and read it again: “ERROR: 0086428408456”

The stupid laptop belonged in a nursing home for electronics. Whatever “ERROR: 0086--la la la” meant, it was just another “quirk” in a long line of quirks he had to fix. 

But not tonight. 

He dragged the cursor to “cancel,” clicked it, reopened his chat with Baylee, and finished typing his story.

HWelectronics:i don’t remember the year... but it would have been between fourth or fifth grade (you would have been... 2? hahaha) and we were just old enough to get hard but too young to really know what that meant. we did stuff before then too... but basically just touched each other to see what it felt like when it wasn’t our own hands you know? typical boy stuff. believe it or not, all little boys are pervs. anyway we were at my house and everybody was gone and we decided that we wanted to try something... more... not because we were gay because (seriously) we weren’t. or at least i wasn’t. annnnnnd i can’t believe i’m telling you this... but we looked all over my bathroom for something that would work, but i could only find chapstick. annnd as it turns out, chapstick doesn’t really work for that. and it hurt. and we never spoke to each other again. there. your turn, and it BETTER BETTER BETTER be good!

Hyde couldn’t believe his pinky had the guts to press ‘enter,’ but it did. He wasn’t worried about Baylee’s response--her story would be way worse than his--but he had the same dirty feeling that God was watching.

She finally responded.

lilapricot’93: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha give me details! who was on top?!?!?

HWelectronics:hellll no. that’s as detailed as i get with that story. i think i blocked out the rest anyway.

lilapricot’93: but that’s not embarrassing! it’s just funny! nobody walked in on you? :)

HWelectronics:no! and it was embarrassing enough just telling you about it!

lilapricot’93: bahaha you r such a little perv

HWelectronics:nobody knows that story, btw. just me, that kid, and you.

lilapricot’93: not even ur wife? lol

Hyde actually laughed out loud at the idea of telling Kayla about his dirtiest secret. She would never ask, but if she did, he’d never tell.

HWelectronics: nope. only you. your turn!

lilapricot’93: too many to pick from!

HWelectronics: dooo it.

lilapricot’93: ummmmmmm okay okay i think i have 1 but you cant get sad ok? :/

HWelectronics: why would i get sad?

lilapricot’93: sometimes you get pissy when i talk about drug things, but you cant because salvia is legal

HWelectronics: salvia?