...

The last chapter was short and I hope you liked it again plz comment fan vote add to reading list any thing plzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************************************************************************

we looked at the large tall man standing by the door he had broad shoulder which i adore and cheek bones making me drool (not really but nearly, wouldnt want to look like a fool infront of him) Unconsciously my jaw dropped. out of the corner of my eye i saw stacy looking at me but i didnt think much of it until she kicked me slightly and i relized what was happening. He was looking at me like i was a retard and i was staring at him like he was some type of love god! not quite the first impression i was looking for.

"uh hi im amy," i said leaning on te wall like i was normal again.

"quickly get dressed because there are lots of questions for you," he looked at me and smiled then walked away.

i looked down at my p.j at felt a lot of embarrasment run through me  i was wearing my spiderman p.js that my grandma got for me in year 5. then saw stacy she was staring at me like i just punched her.

"Excuse me Amy!" she shouted at me." why didnt you introduce me!"

"ah didnt you see me i didnt have controll overmyself!" i shouted.

"fine but remember our little talk that i bags any goodlooking guys," she protested 

"you can have 'em," i mumbled, then slipped away to get dressed,

i put on my casssual dress that i thought made me look slim and mature, then walked out to join Stacy who was wearing a more "hot" dress,

"hey, Amy" she said in a confident voice,

"i thought i should warn you that we're getting interveiwed for a crime scene not a stipper job,"i said , then regretted it as i walked towards the police, i took one last look at the dead body then sat down.