Demon

Have you ever had it when you suddenly find you next favorite author?? Well I have to say that I stayed up till about 3 in the morning to finish this series - That's is still not finished and I feel like I am on the edge of a cliff! Now I don't know anything about how to write a good book, let alone a good review of an insanely good book BUT Varzanic does (I'm sorry, I don't know if that is your real name or not so I'm going to use your user-name). I fell in love with these characters within a heart beat and knowing the fact that there are six books in this series MADE MY YEAR! I hate it when I start to read a book and then the authour announces a sequel... and never uploads one.... SO I WAS EXTREAMY HAPPY! and I have to say that I have a small fetish for were books! This book in 5 words would be Hot, Dangerous, Sharp, Extordinary,OMFG.... If you haven't read this book where have you been! It has over 779,000 reads! And The author seriously needs to take thier work professionally. 

Summary: Demon Series, Book 1-

-Original Version- Aden Perri has problems. The last day of school his girlfriend calls it quits. And proceeds to move on a little quickly. His friends disappear, leaving him to spend the summer alone. His mother buys a dog. Aden hates dogs. The scar on his leg confirms it. And his new job titles are garbage collector and toilet scrubber. At least he’ll be out in nature, excepted he hates the outdoors. Aden’s ready to barricade himself in his room, until school starts back up in the fall. His mother won’t allow it, and his father is ready to do some character building. They drag him out and drive him to Beaver Lake. His father loads him with a bucket and a mop and sends him off to clean campground toilets. The local campers just laugh as the poor garbage boy wandered around picking up after them. All but one. One very strange, shirtless, barefoot boy who Aden will never understand. But the boy makes it bearable, so he’ll let him stick around. It’s not like Titus is really going to give Aden a choice anyways.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3225768-demon-boyxboy