Copyright Statement

Copyright © 2012 by theshakespearelovers

The author gratefully acknowledges the help of crossroad/freesialockheart for making the most important domain of this story - second only to the story itself - the cover.

All characters in this publication other than those clearly in the public domain are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, without written permission of the author.

Synopsis: Elena Rusakova had always been painfully shy. But when tenth grade came, Elena transferred schools, vowing to become a changed person.

In a new environment, with no one knowing about her past, she became Harrodian School's queen bee. At the top of the social hierarchy, she had everything she wanted: the money, the fame, and the boys.

Boys were nothing to her except trophies she could flaunt to her fellow cheerleaders. She was undeniably bored. However one day, she received the most unexpected gifts of all: the gift of redeeming love in the form of...a nerd. It was a love worth dying for.