Don't leave me. (Niam one-shot)

WARINING: Selfharm.

”Niall James Horan, do you take Liam to your husband?”

”I do”

”Liam James Payne, do you take Niall to your husband?”

”I do”.

”You can now kiss your husband”

Liam smiled a little, leaned in, and kissed Niall. Niall sneaked his arms around Liam’s waist and pulled him closer, as their lips were locked. The crowd cheered, and Harry, Louis and Zayn clapped and cheered like excited monkeys.

Then he woke up.

Of course it didn’t happen. Why would Liam dump his girlfriend, to be with his best friend? It didn’t make sense at all. Niall scratched his back, and stretched his arms and legs, before standing up to get in the shower. He stripped off his boxers, and looked at the angry, thick red lines on his thighs. He was so unhappy with him self. Being a closet gay after all wasn’t the easiest thing in the world, so to keep his emotions under control, he started cutting, and burning him self. He had small dots on his wrist, and cuts on his legs, so no one would see it. Since he almost every day had bracelets on, no one saw it.

Niall let the hot water run down is back, while scrubbing it in his hair.

He could at least be clean, when he dies.

Niall has been planning this for a long time now. He couldn’t go on living without having Liam as his boyfriend. He just couldn’t see him cuddle with Danielle, flirting with her, kissing her. He just couldn’t.

Niall is going to die tonight. He is going to commit suicide.

He is going to slit his wrist, with a brand new razorblade, so he knows it’s going to work. Of course, it’s going to hurt like a bitch, but what is more satisfying than see himself bleed to death? Nothing.

Niall got out of the shower, drying himself whit a fluffy towel. He wrapped it around his waist, and went to his room, and got changed into some comfortable clothes. He went downstairs, were Liam and … that girl sat. They were snuggling on the couch, watching Finding Nemo.  “I wish I were her…” Niall thought.

“Niall? Are you awake? “ Liam asked, turning his head towards the leprechaun.

“Yeah…” Niall answered, heading to the kitchen.  Niall heard some footsteps, and soon, his lad was by his side.

“Niall, are you okay? You seem to be a little down… Are you depressed? Has something happened?” He asked.

“Nah, I’m just not feeling that great” Niall said, covering up his burn marks with his hand.

“Niall, what are you doing? What happened your arm?” Liam asked, noticing Niall’s scars.

“Oh, I were lighting a cigarette, and it poked my arm. It was an accident, I promise!” Niall said.