Forword

I grew up and still reside in lonesome _________. My father is a wealthy CEO from a company that I could care less about. He is a very important man and when he talks people listen. He has never been a very important person in my life though. Mother died when I was young. Well I say young, really mean only 4 years ago. She was the most important person in my life and I was the same in hers. all I care to remember about her though is the way her red hair beautifully framed her bright blue eyes, and how she always stood up for her rights. Her eyes always seemed to be shining with intelligence while still retaining the joy that seemed to captivate the hearts of the people around her. Near the end of my mothers life she grew… distant. No not distant, that would be too kind, she grew dead to everyone around her. By the end of her life, if you could call it such, she was nothing but a shadow of herself. When she died the saddest thing I think of at her funeral was that she had not died sooner. She was killed by an unknown driver on a motorcycle. I was only 12. Sure you may think thats old but for me, at that time, I felt like a helpless child. I am not a helpless child anymore. She was murdered, the police told me. My father didn't care he just wanted to keep this all on the down low. My pitiful excuse for a father didn't care and you know what, then, at that moment i decided i didn't want to care either. From that moment on I closed off my emotions to everyone, even myself. I graduated High school valedictorian at the ripe age of 15. I guess I was some sort of genius, I didn't see it like that though. I just thought other people must be incredibly stupid.1 year ago I went to college in boring _______, I majored in Computer engineering. 2 months ago I quit college and decided to live at home, where I built my first fully functioning AI system. I call him demos. He is a jerk to everyone and is supposed to be devoid of any emotion. Supposed is the keyword in that sentence. 1 month ago my father disappeared and only left a note saying he was going to look for rebecca, my mom. Everyone believed it like the bunch of idiots they are. They never seemed to notice the, dare I say it , evil gleam in his eyes. All they heard were the silky poison words that spilled from his tongue. Oh, and how they loved those words. People would line up to hear him speak, he was a snake in the grass who hissed sweet words in their ears and could make anyone believe anything. 2 days ago I made an executive decision that me and demos are skipping town to find my father and the man who murdered my mother. Yesterday I packed all my things and made a pact with my only friend, me, that this is a purely rational mission and no emotion will be involved. It was a lie of course, thats what friends are for. It is 6:53 AM, on a clear monday morning in the town of________. My name is Penelope Jones, and I am going to find my parents.

                                                      -----------------------------------

Authors note: Hi, thanks for reading this and please comment. Oh, and penelope needs a home please submit ideas on where she should live. Thank you and Goodbyes.