Chapter 52: Being weak.

Hi ebrebade. :"> di parin ako makapaniwalang 100k+ na views nito. Thankyou talaga! XD

By the way, give a moment of prayer for the King of Comedy who made us all laugh and smile. Here's to Mang Dolphy who will always be remembered and who will always be a legend. Thank you.

 Nga pala. Di ako sure kung may update thsi weekend. Prelims na sa 16 and 17! My gaaahhhd. Dami kong imememorize. TT^TT goodluck sa mga kasabay kong mag Prelims! XD

**

*Sam's POV*

I felt my heart break when the umbrella fell and saw Gianna responding to Nathan's kiss. Even though I prepared for this moment, I can still my heart tear into tiny little pieces.

Call me crazy or martyr for letting them be together again but, I just couldn't bear seeing Gianna break her heart and pretend that she's happy with me. If I don't give them a chance and Gianna ended up with me, we will never be truly happy. The choices were either hurting myself or hurting both of us. I just couldn't choose the latter. Because if I did, I would break all our hearts.

I sighed and gripped the umbrella I was holding. Without looking back to them, I went to Gianna's condo and sat at the floor, waiting for her. It's now or never. If I don't let her go, I'll be swallowed by selfishness again.

Yes, I was almost swallowed by my selfishness. I was tempted to grab the opportunity of making Gianna mine. After all, I'm not perfect.

I smiled and stood up when Gianna arrived. Here it goes. "You're hurting everyone." I told her. It's true. She's hurting Nathan, herself and I by running away from her feelings.

Lumapit ako sa kanya tapos tinanggal yung coat na suot ko. Then, I placed it on her shoulder to warm her. "You should follow your heart."

"But--"

"Trust me." I kissed her on her forehead. "I love you too much to see you living in hell. Don't think about my feelings. Think about your feelings."

She smiled bitterly at me.

"Promise me, Gianna." I clasped her face between my hands. I can feel myself weakening and wanting to cry. This is the first time I ever felt this feeling for anyone. I guess there will always be a first time for everything. "You'll go after your happiness. That's when I love you the m-most."

I just felt my tears glide on my cheeks as Gianna close her eyes and tears started gliding from them, too. It hurts. Letting her go hurts so much. I've loved her since we were kids but that is just not enough. It really is true that time can never indicate how much you love a person. She was only with Nathan for a short while but her feelings for him came back. Maybe, they didn't even go away.