Chapter 1 Melissa

Collar & Cuffs - Submissives

A Copyrighted Story © 2014 by: LadyDawn

Authors only notes: The names and places of the characters used in these stories have been changed to protect the individuals and their identities. Though some of the Dominants and Mistresses names may be similar to their real names they may use, it is only because of their powerful and demanding natures that forces their will upon naming their characters, and their choice to come forth and stand out in such a manor.

Chapter 1 Melissa

Melissa a young 32 year old white American woman living in the south east part of the country with her Dominant male partner, Richard. I met with them early in the summer of 2012 at their home, a lovely southern ranch style home on a small plot of land, with a neatly planted rear garden and fenced in yard with the white picket fence. The house was painted white with green trim and a dark green door I noticed as I drove up to park in front of their two car garage. Waking up to that dark green front door I noticed how well trimmed the lawn was kept and the flower bed out front by the door. Everything was immaculately kept as I rang the doorbell.

I was met by Richard and invited into his home which was carpeted and soft under foot, in a nice warm light brown carpet. The front door led directly into the living room which was a mixture of leather couches and chairs in a warm butter leather and cream color wood. Soft lighting sat by the side of the recliner and one side of the long couch. Beyond the living room was the dining area with it rich dark oak table which shined as if it has just been polished, with four oak chairs, all glossy and shining under the glow of the chandelier up above. The walls were a warm brown color to match the rest of the room giving the whole space a rather homey feeling, comfortably, relaxing.

I was quite surprised to not find, Melissa anywhere to greet me as I entered the house as agreed upon in our initial e-mail, though, Richard did greet me with a very firm handshake and a polite and happy. “Hello.” I was later advised that, Melissa was told to wait in the bedroom till after I was greeted at the door and then seated in the living room. She was then brought out to meet with me.

Melissa, was a very shy, slight woman about 5 foot 2 inches tall with light brown shoulder length hair pulled back into a very tight ponytail. She wore a light blue shift dress that hung from her shoulders down to just above her knees. When she came in she walked with her shoulder held high. Stiff. Back straight, head high with her eyes down toward the ground. She came over to where I was seated and with one command from Richard to “Sit,” She dropped to her knees on the floor before me and sat back on her bare feet with her hands on her thighs palms pointing up her knees parted out. To say I was shocked at the sight of this was an understatement.

I looked to Richard to comment on what Melissa was doing, sitting at my feet, on the floor, instead on the couch by my side for the interview, but, he stopped me with a flick of his hand and a shake of his head. I looked down at this poor woman sitting down at my feet before realizing she was not being forced to do this against her will, but had a slight glow about her that I had missed before: she was radiating it from her eyes to her whole body posture...

I went to start my interview with them by first asking, Richard a few questions I needed clarification on about their relationship. What to call each of them in this relationship. Melissa, considered herself to be a submissive female. And Richard considered himself to be her Dominant male. They, not being husband and wife have adopted these "rolls" for themselves in their lives, that they share together. Melissa, is a stay at home, submissive and takes care of the home while Richard is the breadwinner, so to speak. Melissa, also works the home garden to grow all their own vegetables: the same garden I noticed out behind the house as I was pulling in. The garden which by the way they took me out back and showed me before I left: It was in perfectly straight rows as if planter with a straight edge.

...Back to Melissa: Upon finally questioning her, each question I asked of her I had to first go through Richard before she would answer me with her thoughts on my questions. It was a very painstakingly long way of getting the answers to the questions I was looking for. Finally I asked Richard outright “Why,” My frustration was getting the best of me. “Why must we go through this procedure each time I ask a question?”

His response threw me for a loop, that I, for one, was not expecting. It seems that, Melissa, by exerting her submissive side in this lifestyle, it was the only way for her to deal with her being extremely introverted and that by, and with Richards help, she was able to answer my questions that she would otherwise not be able to ever do so on her own. So, her being submissive had helped her to deal with her introverted side of herself easier by submitting to Richards help in dealing with it so she didn't have to on her own. One stronger will helping another with an indecisive will. In the end they worked as a team to help each other to over come Melissa's problem in a way she was comfortable with. Though it may not seem perfect to you and I it works for Melissa and that was all that counts.

I left their house after four hours with a better understanding of Melissa and her reasoning for her submission. A justifiably one at that in my opinion. This was my very first ever cast study on the Submissive Woman, there would be many more to follow.

Dee Shaffer