Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

O N Z E

The bizarre, ludicrous yet highly irritating moments

ADRIAN

"So your telling me, you turned atheist because god backwards . . . Is dog?!" I say horrified trying to remain my cool, nonchalance posture.

"Totally! Like-it was so not cool! And anyways, I'm thinking of converting to another religion preferably one ill be SO dedicated too. So like I'm burning in curiosity over here! Did you choose me to be your bride? Cause I will be--so--grateful!" She says, mincing her hips In a seductive way.

"Michael Jackson pelvis buck? Big, NO'NO. And anyways I don't decide on who I marry, it's my parents choice" I say and she nods understandingly. "Pity, but like-you don't have any say!" She says skeptically. Well a bit.

"So I liked watching Thor!" She says and this piqued my interest. "Really?" I say, somewhat turned on that a girl enjoyed a heroine-type of movie. "Obviously! Chris hems worth is so hot!" She squeals and my hope gets bursted like a balloon who was pricked by a needle.

"So, Whitney. What do you like doing in your spare time?" I ask trying to make conversation.

"Well I like singing and partying. Getting drunk, laid, manicured. Pampered and I love lettuce and salad, it's so healthy. I like getting a tan, talking about my ex's. Talking to my girlfriends, I love dancing. Smooching and yeah" she says and I nod. Airhead.

"Oh-k. Well, that's our 3minute speed dating over" I finish and she flashes me a grin and tries planting a slobbery kiss on my lips, but I bristly whip my head 90* and it ends up being slapped in my cheek. She blushed as she walk away, I plastered a fake smile before getting some lemon flavoured anti bacterial wipes and scrubbing my cheeks furiously.

"Hey! The name is Ruby, you must be the Adonis Adrian, pleasure to meet you properly" she squeals like she's fan girdling or cheer leading.

"Pleasures all mine" I mutter sarcastically as she babbles on.

"So Adrian, do you have any particular interest in me?" She asks eagerly.

"Your a fine piece?" I say questionably and she nods, grinning like a Cheshire Cat and prodding me to talk about her further, vain much?

"Your nice, you see, bubbly. Lay off the vodka! Your sweet . . . But too much will I've me diabetes. You think I'm tripping by the disbelief in your face . . . Tie up your laces Hun! Your beautiful orange hair looks fiery and it's as if you dipped your hair in curry" I say and she vigorously nods her head smiling ecstatically.

"Well what about my dress? You like-y?" She asks twirling around.

"I'm no fashion guru, but that left me speechless" I muffle out.

Did she realise what she was wearing? Her skirt was like a belt . . . And um, she forgot to wear underwear and I, uh kinda saw her snatch. Nasty sight.

"Well I would be the happiest girl alive if you chose me!" She screams scramming off.

I pinch my nose in frustration. God!

"BOO!" A voice spoke.

"Jesus Christ!" I say startled.

"Hola" Arial says sitting down, her eyes drowsy. She was sporting a white tank top, with dark blue jeans and a pair if rusty chuck Taylor's.

"Did you just wake up?" I ask.

"Y'know it, I'm tiered" she says lazily.

"Tell me about it" I say in distaste.

"So, how was the other girls" she asks uncertainly. "They were-decent, at least Candace was" I say and watch as agitation morphed in to her features.

"Poodle, what's with the screwing procrastination face?" I say, an indecipherable expression flashed in her face, as if my brain clicked and processed. I sensed jealousy. "Don't worry, I enjoy your company way more better" I reassure her as her face haughtily turns different shades of red. I stop myself from cooing at the cuteness.

"What about Whitney and Ruby?" She asks, in genuine curiosity.

"Irrelevant" I wave off. "Relevant!-" she says adamant. "Were they like bimbos or stuck up?" She asks.

"Understatement of the history regelated at 5:16" I say sarcastically.

"Alright kids! We have made our decision on who will Marry our Adrian" my mother speaks. Uncertainty in her voice, fear in her eyes. I'm beginning to question whether or not behind the red curtains is a knife to her neck and a gun targeted at her head. Her eyes were watery and my dad was hopelessly looking at the ground.

"Arial" she spoke and a gush of relief washed over me as the posse of girls ran away. I looked at my mum, the. Arial's parents who looked troubled.

"What's going on?" I mouthed.

She shook her head as she turned around and walked away, they loved Arial.

Well what the hell was that?

**

COMMENT

VOTE

About 10, please and thank you.

A.A ex oh ex oh!