The Prison (ManxMan)

Hey, FeastOfNoise here! This is one of the most fun books I wrote that spanned 8 years of my life from start to completion, so I really hope you enjoy it! 

I will slowly be re-releasing chapters as I edit them, so if you're interested in reading ahead than the rest, consider joining my Patreon for early access! Also consider becoming a Patreon if you enjoy The Prison and would like to read more NSFW content and exclusive The Prison short stories. 

By becoming one of my valued patrons, you'll help fuel the hard work, dedication, quality and consistent output of my stories and novels in return for rewards of your choosing. :D And maybe one day, with your much appreciated support, I'll be able to become a full-time writer, catering to your romance-laden, fantastical, or naughty literary needs around the clock! ;)

So if you enjoy my work in any way, please consider becoming a patron! Click the link below (External link) to check out my Patreon, or find me at https://www.patreon.com/feastofnoise!

Btw, unless it's not clear, the exclusive content on Patreon are extras. You can read this book independently; that's just for people who'd like to have more. 

One unforgivable mistake lands Aiden in the world's most secure and loathed prison after he unintentionally murders a wealthy, well-connected wife-beater. Located in an isolated island away from civilization, this prison is befittingly known as "The Prison from Hell" with a hierarchy and a king of its own.

It is a prison unlike any other where the inmates rule and the guards stand by idly, and where brute force and influence are the ultimate weapons, the keys to survival. Aiden's horrified at how easy it is to be cornered and raped, and grows ever wary when the infamous gang leader and prison 'King', Schneizel Cross, whose got even the prison guards wrapped around his finger, takes a liking to him and openly confesses to desiring Aiden as his new 'bitch'. And he isn't the only one. Almost everyone in the prison are intrigued by the fiery, outspoken new inmate.

Desperate for protection from Schneizel's relentless advances, whom he has to share a tiny cell with, what can Aiden do to keep himself from getting killed -or worse- in The Prison from Hell, where even your own shadow abandons you in the dark? Copyright © 2020 | All Rights Reserved