CHAPTER 10 LOST CHANCES = KEAGEN & NIALLS POV=

= KEAGENS POV=

I watched from afar  as Asher contorted into so form of anger in a matter of seconds. I followed his gaze only to see the cause of his sudden change in attitude was because my best friend Kylie was with Jason Montgummary. Jason played baseball and soccer for our school and was very well built in my opinion but he couldn't compete with Niall.  I watched in pure amusement as Asher's hands balled into fists and he clenched and unclenched them. By now his whole body was shaking in anger and i loved it. This had to be the funniest thing since Hot in Cleveland.  I got up and walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. He whipped around and i laughed at his shaking form. I gave him a look of amusement and he basically growled " What the hell do you want!" I laughed at his sudden outburst and smiled when i said " Jealous much? too bad you cant have her because you lost your chance d-bag!" and with that i walked away.

+NAILLS POV+

I watched my sexy girlfriend walk up to Asher Lawson, a smile playing on her lips as she said " jealous much? too bad you cant have her because you lost your chance d-bag!" I laughed to myself as i realized what she said. She was good, very good. I walked toward Asher and said " Tough luck man you lost a super good girl and now you cant get her back. WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU!" i shouted and them walked away from him and ran to catch up to my baby girl. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered in her ear " you look absolutely stunning today babe" and started to kiss her neck. I smiled against her skin when i felt her lean into me. My grip tightened on her tiny waist when i heard some guys walk right up to her and touch her when i was standing right there! I pulled her behind me and growled " MINE!!!" and watched as they bared their canines at me. We were all secretly werewolves but not many people knew that. Keagen was a shape shifter but she prefered to be a werewolf the most. I had yet to mark her because i wanted to let her get to live out her dream and not hold her back but i have yet to tell her that. The boys growled at me but eventually left and i spun around and kissed her with so much passion that it scared me. I knew she was my mate but i wanted her to live her dream and not have me as baggage ' i knew she would do the same for me. I also knew that Asher was a werewolf and he was the alpha. The only good thing was, was I was the beta. The other wolves had to obey me and they didn't have a choice. Keagen didn't know that i was her mate because she wasn't eighteen yet. We were told that once you turn eighteen you will know your mate right when you see them because you will want to be with them at all times and you will be super protective over them and with me knowing that Keagen was my mate I was protective over her all the time and that will never change because i knew and i still know that she will forever be mine.