Prologue

Assalamu Aliykum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh Sisters! This is only a prologue to my story, but please enjoy! If you're asking why it takes SUPER long to update, it's because I barely get any computer time! Please comment! Jazakalla!

~~~Amna

Zarah and Sarah were a pair of twins born in a mixed family. Their mother was a Pakistani, and their father was an Arab.

It was only when they were two years old that Sarah and Zarah got seperated. On a Friday in April, the whole family went out to have dinner at their relatives house. Zarah and Sarah both wore their little Hello Kitty dresses, with their matching shoes. On the way there, Sarah let go of her moms hands. Her mom was looking out for the street light they were about to cross, so she didn't pay attention. Zarah was in her dad's arms, playing with his beard as she put a scrunchie on it.

"Zarah!" Her dad whined as he shoved the scrunchie from his beard to his pocket, wondering if anyone was looking. It was a really crowded place. At that time, their dad realized Sarah was missing...

After searching every corner, street and place, Sarah still wasn't found.

After 14 and a half years, they are reunited. Now their whole family life changes.

Zarah and Sarah are no where near 'getting along' with each other.