Chapter Three

Dedicated to LaceyLehman for giving me celebrities for the characters. I used two of them, so thank you. (: x

Edited Pages Have: ©onedirectiion_

Chapter Three

   I threw on a pair of dark washed ripped skinny jeans, a white sequin crop t-shirt from TopShop and a pair of black high top converse. I left my hair naturally wavy and added a bit of mascara, eyeliner and chap stick. I grabbed my schoolbag off of the floor next to my dresser and slung it over one of my shoulders, grabbed my phone off my bed and headed downstairs.

   "Morning Victoria." Mum greeted me in the kitchen, looking intently at her MacBook Pro. I grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl on the kitchen table she was sitting at and washed it off at the sink.

   "Since I'm early, I'll walk to school." I announced, peeling the sticker off the apple and placing it in the trash bin. My mum nodded and waved her hand at me as a good-bye gesture and I did the same. I walked out of the house and into the mid spring air. It wasn't really cold or really hot out, it was more or less in between.

   The walk to school only took me about ten minutes. It would have taken longer if I didn't speed walk there, but I didn't want to exactly be late for the second day of school. Halls Cross High came into view within no time, and I smiled seeing that I wasn't the only one who arrived early.

   I spotted Ava and Jakeson talking over by a tree and Bliss sitting against the tree opposite to it, reading a book. I walked over to Bliss instead of interrupting whatever conversation Jakeson and Ava were having. I sat down next to Bliss and she looked up at me from her book, smiled and then looked back down at her book.

   Sighing, I pulled out my phone and opened my AIM app and signed on. Maybe he wasn't in school yet and he'd be on?

   To my surprise, Singing4life24 was on. I smiled at my phone and started chatting him, looking around to see if anyone noticed - especially Bliss, but she was to engaged in the book to notice.

   JustaDancerx: Fancy seeing you on this early. (:

   Singing4life24: Just getting ready for school and talking to some of my mates. x

   JustaDancerx: I was early for school and I don't exactly know many people here, so I decided to just go onto AIM.

   Singing4life24: Well, I can talk for a few minutes before I have to head off to school babe, sorry. ): xx

   JustaDancerx: It's fine! At least I get to talk to you! 

   We talked for about five more minutes before he said he needed to head off to school. I reluctantly let him go and shoved my phone back into my jeans pocket and stood up from my spot next to Bliss and walked over to Ava and Jakeson who were engaged in a conversation.

   "Hey guys." I said, once I was standing next to them. Ava grinned at me, while Jakeson gave me his signature smirk. Seriously, does he have any other facial expressions?

   "Oh look who it is." Jakeson said, nodding his head to a Porsche that came speeding down the student parking lot and parking one of the spots right in the front that looked reserved for him, since no other car parked there.