Chapter 22

Thanks to Dani for editing this chapter :D 

Thanks to all of you for voting, commenting and being the awesome fans you are <3

My Wattpad Love

Chapter 22

 Okay, this was a lot of harder than I thought.

As soon as I got inside Evan's car and closed the door, I could feel the tension forming in the air. It was so thick I fought the urge to jump out of the car and ran away like a crazy person. I watched him get in the car as well. He put his seatbelt on and flashed me a smile.

God, stop smiling, you cute boy! It’s not helping!

Evan started the engine; the car roared to life.

"You ready?" He asked, giving me a quick glance. I loved his eyes. They were so deep.

"Yeah," I replied nervously. Evan grinned at me and leaned closer. I stopped breathing as I watched his beautiful face getting closer to mine. His dark gaze dropped to my lips.

Was he going to kiss me?

He passed an arm around my waist; by this moment we were so close his breath was fanning my lips. I swallowed.

"Jules..." His sexy voice trailed off, sending a shiver through me.

"Ye-yes?" I stuttered feeling lost in the depth of his eyes.

"Never forget your seatbelt."

I frowned and then I heard a click sound. Evan leaned backwards and straightened in his seat.

It took me five seconds to understand what he'd done. I looked down to see my seatbelt and understood everything. When I looked back up at him, he was smirking victoriously at me.

"Now you're ready," he said amused as he started driving off the parking lot. I glared at his profile. He seemed to enjoy messing with me. I knew he knew I liked him, so what was the point of teasing me like that? That was just mean.

“You look cute when you blush,” he whispered, his eyes focused on the road ahead us.

“I’m not blushing,” I affirmed even when I could feel my flaming cheeks.

“Yeah right.”

I narrowed my eyes at him. I opened my mouth to say something but shut it when my eyes landed on the tattoo on his neck. I could see it pretty clearly now. I couldn’t help feeling curious about it. I’d never been a fan of tattoos but that was a really good one, it looked so professional and well-done. Besides, it suited Evan and his mysterious attitude.

“Where did you get that?” I asked, my eyes glued to the dark lines of his tattooed neck.

“What?” He glanced at me from the corner of his eye.

“The tattoo.”

Evan’s smile vanished; he hesitated for a moment. “I got it in a friend’s tattoo shop.”

“Why?” The question left my lips before I could stop it. “I mean, there must be a reason behind it.”