Alone. (Thranduil)

"Where'd they go?" I murmur, peering from behind a bush.

"Aliyah! I thought we told you to stay put!" I was yanked backwards to come face to face with my brothers.

"But the Orc pack was huge, and it obviously was on a mission of some kind. I want to know what kind of mission they're doing-"

"It has nothing to do with us, let it be." Zachariah grabs onto my wrist.

"What happens if they had decided to attack our home? Would you wish that upon another just because they ignored our existence this time?" I questioned, knowing it would get to the two.

Sighing Arthur looks around curiously. "Where did they go?"

"Well, they were - GET DOWN." I yelled while grabbing onto Arthur's shirt and dragged him down onto the forest floor. An arrow embedded itself in the tree that had been behind Arthur before  pulled him down and I looked over to see a group of people walk out of the forest.

"What'd you do this time?" I muttered to the two boys who stared at me with wide eyes.

"Nothing!"

"Uh-ha, that's why they're waving weapons in our faces."

"Who are you, and why are you in our forest?"

"Excuse me, I actually think the forest is own by all-" I stopped as an arrow was pointed it at my face. "Or it can be your forest, what ever you want." I awkwardly laid back down and listened to them speak oddly to one another.

"Take them to the prison."

"You did something, didn't you? I bet you tried to get with his sister or something." I whacked Zachariah over the head while I continued to yell at him while  Arthur panicked and tried to push the blame on us and throw us under the horse.

Zachariah and I started to punch and wrestle while the people holding their weapons stared at us in confusion. "GO!" I yelled, the three of us sprinting away from the idiots.

Running through the forest while my brothers tried to make an escape, only for me to end up hanging from a tree by my ankle while I glared down at the forest floor in annoyance, I really need to stop getting distracted by random things, because I wouldn't be in this mess if I hadn't stopped and stared at a marking on a tree and get captured by the trap.

"I found her!"

"Balls." I grumbled, well, goodbye world, hello imprisonment. 

Aliyah's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/ranger_for_my_new_story/set?id=126471532