Close One Door, A Couple Fly Open

I walked up toward Shay's door, before I rang the door bell the door flew wide open.

"Hey cutie, whats up?' she said in a soft sweet tone.

"Cutie? I look like shit." I said in a serious tone, I couldn't help but still feel like shit about Kyree.

"Okay, umm... is there something wrong?" she said while grabbing my hand and pulling me in.

"No there's nothing wrong, i'm just a bit stressed out about home and shit" I said soflty, putting my head down.

She lifted my head with her right hand, and caressed my face with her left one. She looked me in my eyes and said " Whatever it is that is bothering you, you can talk to me about it... even if it's not something I want to hear, i'll be here."

I grabbed her face and held it in my hands, I kissed her, soflty, than harder, passionately as if I were never to see her again. I felt so much love for her at the moment, I felt like she was everything I ever wanted wrapped in one, I felt like she was giving me everything I ever wanted from Ky.

I pushed back at the thought of Ky, I couldn't use Shay, to heal my pain, it wasn't fair to her.

Her eyes remained closed even as I pushed back, seeing her eyes shut and her beautiful face soft and still, killed me. What was I doing here? And why was I doing this to her? Why was I doing what Kyree does to me.

It wasn't right.

"Whats happened ? Did I do something wrong?" she looked at me with such genuine concern. She really had caught feelings for me, where as I felt something so little.

"i have to go home. Im sorry I just came here like this and did this, it's just not the right time." I said rushing my words.

"Than when is? Because it never seems to be the right moment when it comes to me, to us" she said slowly.

I looked at her for a minute and found my voice on mute. I walked myself out.

The walk to my house felt like a thousand miles. All the thoughts in my head making me dizzy, and confused. What did I feel for shay? I've always been sexually attracted to her but I couldn't see myself in a relationship with a girl, how would I explain it to my family? To my friends?

What was I feeling for this girl? Before I continue to mess with her thoughts I had to get my feelings in check. There's a big possibility that my feelings could know grow, know that Kyree was out the picture... for now.

I got home and dropped my books on my bed, grabbed my towel and walked towards the bathroom.

"How was tutoring mamita? You seem upset. Something wrong?" my mom asked.

"No just a stomach ache, probably had something bad to eat" I replied coldly.

I stood there in the shower for a while, cold water hitting my face, deep in thought. Memories of Kyree's touch made my body shake, yet Shays kiss made me want to run to her and hold her in my arms. I wondered what tomorrow would bring, I wanted to see if him and Trina would be back together or not.

"Mamita get up it's 6:30, your not going to have time to get ready" my mother yelled from the kitchen.

I put on dark skinny leg jeans a navy shirt and navy vans. I wasn't going to over do it today I thought. I slicked my hair to a messy bun and passed all my books from my purse to my north face back pack. I did my makeup natural and was out the door.

Annabel walked slowly towards me not wanting to talk to me by the looks of it.

"Ann, i'm sorry, I cant help but feel a weakness toward that idiot and you better than anyone should know that. I love him more than anything and I stupidly believe his every word. I know I said this was new year and no more Ky, but Ann lets be realistic I've been saying that since 7th grade. I need you now more than ever because I have a confession to make to you, and only you. But not know, it's not the time. Please forgive me, better yet please understand me, its not easy for me. It never has been." I said, feeling like a lawyer pleading their case.

Annabel held out her hands offering me a hug, "I know, I just dont want to see you get hurt again, its hard for me watching you cry." she squeezed me as the words came out her mouth.

I knew regardless of the situation or choices I made she woild always be there.

"I know what I am doing this time, trust me... things are different now I am different now."

We were so wrapped up in our little touchy moment that we hadnt realized the faces we were getting frol the others at the bis stop. I personally gave two shits I had my bestfriend and that all that mattered. All was right once again.

Everything except what i felt for shay, and wether or not i woyld let Kg remain in my life.