A day with Niall

This is kind of a boring chapter, but thanks for reading so far!! XOXO this chapter is mostly about Niall and Casey but yeah :D

You should share this to your friends and stuff! it would be great to get more reads but thanks to all that are xx

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!?

@the_chick_1998

xx HERES THE CHAPTERxx 

~Casey's P.O.V~

After getting a nice hot coffee with Niall we decided to go for a walk around London, it was all Nialls idea and I think he's gone crazy, I mean did he not feel as if he was freezing his face off? 

"Niall, it's to cold outside. This seriously doesn't sound like the best idea.." I said looking up at him while we were walking out of Starbucks shivering.

"What if I give you a hug? would that make you warmer?" He said winking at me stopping at the zebra crossing. Did he seriously just ask me that, OBVIOUSLY who would say no to a hug from Niall!?

"They say my hugs are amazing and warm, wanna see if there right?"

"s-sure" I said stuttering

I felt to warm arms snake around my waist and pull me closer, his chest was as warm as crawling into a warm bed in the middle of winter, I buried my head into his cheast and put my arms up to my face and I snuggled into him, he rubbed my back attempting you warm me up.

It felt amazing, it definetly made me warmer.

He pulled away looking at me with his arms still around my waist

"have you told your friend about tonight?" He asked looking down at me

"No not yet, I will when she gets home." I then remembered I had to tell her about her parents, how will she take it? Oh god, what if she blames herself for not being there, no, Jacinta's going to be devistated.

"So do you reckon we should...?" Niall said breaking through my deep thoughts.

"So what..?" I said pulling away looking at him confused

"You weren't listening to me were you..?" He said laughing

"No, sorry, I was just thinking about something that I have to do, can I maybe just go home and I'll see you later?" I said walking away worried

"Wait!" He said grabbing my wrist as I was walking away.

"I don't have your number?" He stated looking in my eyes with a cute smirk on his face

"Oh right," He handed me his phone and I proceeded to dial the digits into his contacts, I handed it back to him and walked away.

"SEE YOU SOON!" he yelled out behind me.

I smiled a bit and my phone started vibrating so i pulled it out the caller I.D read out "Unknown Caller" I answered the phone.

ON PHONE 

Casey: Yelloow? 

?: Helloooo, just wanted to check you didn't give me a fake number love. 

Casey: hahahah, Niall! I wouldn't do that. See you soon, byee

Niall: hahaha you got me! alright bye babe. 

*Call Ended*

Babe? I smiled at the name and slid my phone back into my pocket I decided I would drop over to Jacinta's work to pick her up because I'm nice like that maybe get something to wear for tonight, sounds good.