Girl Time

© 2012 All Rights Reserved

Picture of Evan at the side ;) Yum

~+~+~

"Crap crap crap." I muttered.Where in the world were all my clean socks? It's like the world was putting up obstacles for me to be late. First I find my uniform out in the living room after going on a wild goose chase in bedroom and then my toothbrush is no where to be seen, making me resort to mouth wash alone and now I can't seem to locate any clean socks.

"Aha!" I proclaimed victorious once I found a clean pair. I needed to catch up on my washing. After putting on my socks and shoes I headed to the kitchen where I found my breakfast, most likely cold, on the kitchen table. I don't really have time to eat it seeing as I'm running late and Sonia is no where to be found, which leaves me wondering if she set up all these obstacles.

I dismissed the idea for now because I really had to get going. Once reaching the bus stop I breathed a sigh of relief. I checked my cell and saw I had a text from Courtney.

Evan just came up 2 me askin 4 u.Can u tell me wat that is about?

I shook my head at her grammar and then took some time to think about what she had text-ed. So Evan was looking for me. He probably just wanted to talk about the project but then again I didn't peg him for one to jump in on homework. So what was up with that?

I'll explain later.

I texted back. I got off at my stop and walked the rest of the way to school.The sun was high and hot even in the morning. I hoped I didn't sweat too much and arrive a mess at school. Once I did reach school my hair had become somewhat frizzy and I was forced to tie it up into a ponytail.

~+~+~

Courtney and Allison were standing by my locker when I reached school. Courtney wearing an inquisitive expression and Alison smiling warmly. I took a moment to examine the three of us, we were different in so many ways. While Courtney wasn't afraid to run her mouth and party hard, Alison was much too shy and quiet. I, well I was I guess classified as a nerd since I studied so much and usually kept to myself too, unlike Alison, my keeping to myself was for a whole other reason.

They moved aside when I reached to open my locker and I could feel Courtney's intense gaze. Nonetheless I turned to face them calmly acting unfazed by Courtney. She looked to be getting impatient and finally burst.

"Okay Anna what the hell have you and Evan got going on? Whatever it is it need to stop, now. Evan is bad news granted he's hot but that's still no excuse for being around someone like him." She spoke fast and I had to think about some things she had said.

"Okay first of all there is nothing going on between Evan and I besides a school project." I stated gaining her attention. "Secondly I have to be around him, as much as I don't want to I do." I finished.

She sighed seeming relieved by the news. "Oh good I was afraid I was going to have to slap some sense into you." she said laughing. Allison furrowed her delicately plucked eyebrows.

"Wait you have to do that project for Mr.William's class with Evan?" she asked. I nodded and sighed.

"I feel for you. It must suck being stuck with Evan as a partner, I mean if it were me I would kill myself. Well actually I would kill him if he ever dare say anything out of line and..." Courtney trailed off after seeing my face.

"Do you guys plan on doing the project at each-others houses?" Allison asked. Courtney snorted.

"More like mansion.Have you seen his 'house', I think it's part of the reason girls even deal with his fucked up personality-"