Little Bird - Beau Brooks Fanfiction - Janoskians

“Beau Brooks!” The woman’s screech made me stop in my footsteps and grimace at the shrilling sound that it made. I rolled my eyes and turned around, slouching over a little bit. My eyes fixated on the lady who was a couple of feet behind me. Her disgruntled countenance scared me a bit as she planted her hands on her hip in an authoritative manner. She was fuming. Her face was red and hey eyes were popping out of her head. I tried to hold back my snicker as I responded to her.

“Yes Mrs. Robinson?” I gave her a smirk and her eyebrows furrowed together and she got redder.

I loved seeing teachers pissed off.

“Detention after school for two hours!” She screeched, stairing me down. I started to feel a bit uncomfortable as she proceeded to keep her eyes locked on mine. She was trying to scare me.

Ha

“Don’t think I don’t see you Skip! You get just as bad as a punishment!” She yelled as she turned around and walked away making her way down the long bright hallway. I turned around to see Skip’s feet poking out from the side of a locker. I chuckled a little as I walked up to where he was and saw him biting back his lip from trying not to laugh and blow his cover. He looked up at me when I reached him and just threw his head back in laughter.

“Fucking idiot, you know she could see you right?” I asked him jokingly, clearly confused to why he even tried to hide. From where Mrs. Robinson was standing she could see him perfectly, what a moron.

“Whatever man.” He shrugged as I slapped him in the balls quickly and he doubled over in pain. I snickered as I heard Skip whimpering, his faint hurt voice asking me “The fuck man?”. I laughed and marched away, him following me close behind. We made our way through the hallways, not feeling like returning back to our class. We wandered along and just looked at the school, knowing we were going to get in even more trouble for this later. School was important, don’t get me wrong. I know it was vital in order to get a job and a career and yadda yadda yadda. It was just really getting to me, theclasses and sitting in them for a couple of hours while the teacher blabbed on and screeched something onto the chalk board. I was getting sick of it.

After around 20 minutes the bell rang and everyone ran out and crowded the hallways, leaving barely any room for me to move around. “Hey Skip, are we actually going to detention or are we just going to ditch it?” I asked while raising my voice, trying to talk over the people in the crowded hallway. There were a lot of people who went to our school. Skip yelled back at me while we made our way down the hallway slowly “Let’s get this shit over with.” I nodded as we got to our lockers and got out our books and homework.

“What’s up guys?” I heard a voice call from behind me. I smiled while turning around and gave him a bro hug before leaning on my locker. “So Beau are we going to go do hoodrat shit at the mall today?” Luke asked me with a smile on his face and I shook my head and groaned. “I have detention for two hours.”

“Ooh, Detention on a Friday. That’s gotta sting.” He made a hurt look and I shrugged him off not really wanting to think about how much it sucked. A few other people crowded around our group for a couple of seconds until they decided to go off and hang out with each other. They sauntered off without saying goodbye to us in the direction of the exit.

“Fuck you guys too!” Skip yelled as they all walked away happily. I looked at them until they disappeared down the hallway and out of my sight. Skip slammed his locker shut and cursed a couple of times about how it was bullshit that we got detention today. I jumped a little at his extremely violent reaction. I was pissed too, but not as pissed as Skip. Getting detention on Friday was the worst. We were supposed to be starting our weekend right now and we were in school still? Fucking bullocks.

I gathered up some homework and walked into Mrs. Robinson’s class to find a few people scattered around the classroom in their seats already. Mrs. Robinson was already in the classroom wiping off the board with an eraser and stapling papers together. People were filling into the classroom slowly. There were 3 people already seated in the chairs, none of which I had ever seen before. They all looked extremely pissed off. I took a seat all the way in the back as Skip took the seat in front of me.

“This is going to suck.” I whispered and Skip nodded rolling his eyes and hitting his head harshly on the desk causing me to laugh a little. I covered my mouth as I tried to hold back my laugh. He was so stupid sometimes.

Mrs. Robinson closed the door to the class after the last person had walked in. She walked back to the front of the classroom and looked at us with a devilish smile. She stood at the front of the classroom, with her arms crossed, her countenance and body gestures giving off that she was happy and triumphant. I made a loud gagging sound causing her neck to snap towards my direction. Everyone in the classroom started chuckling quietly as I tried not to break into a smile. I stared at my desk knowing that Mrs. Robinson was staring at me. I was refusing to give her the honor of me even looking at her, she doesn’t even fucking deserve it.

“You children are here because you are delinquents” She seethed as she started pacing back and forth through the aisles between the desks. She stared down every single student in the aisle as she reached them, trying to freak them out. Some of them shook in their seats as her gaze fixed on them. I felt bad for them to be honest. Showing a teacher that you’re actually scared of them is one of the worst things that you can do.

A loud knock came from the door of the classroom, breaking the silence. I looked up to see the teacher staring at the door, frozen in her spot. After a couple of seconds the noise sounded again, but this time louder. She made her way to the door and opened it.

Behind the door was a girl. My breathe hitched in my throat as I looked at her. Her short brown hair was perfectly made around her flawless face. Her chocolately brown eyes radiated off her tan skin. She was beautiful. The school uniform looked so delicate and beautiful on her that my jaw started to drop. She plated material hiked up a little higher than everyone else’s on her legs, leaving me staring. Her white button up as unbuttoned for a couple of buttoned while a tie was hung loosely around her neck. She was holding some books loosely in her hand, as she carelessly chewed her gum and ran a hand through her fringe pushing it out of her face.

Mrs. Robinson stared at her. She stared back, obviously not effected by her death glare.

“How nice of you to join us Melody.” The teacher said sarcastically as Melody rolled her eyes and mumbled a ‘Don’t mention it’ as she made her way to the back of the class where I was seated. I looked away as fast as I could, trying to focus on something else. I heard the sound of a chair moving, meaning that she took her seat.

“Holy fuck.” I could hear Skip’s whisper through the air as I discreetly looked to the desk horizontally in front of me on my right side. My heart started to quicken as she crossed her legs, her skirt now showing even more skin. I gulped as I turned to face forward and look up to the ceiling whispering to myself.

“Please god,” I muttered quietly and held up my hands in a praying motion. “Please give me this.” I prayed for a second until I heard Skip’s snickering and opened my eyes. He was staring at her look at her books quite obviously. I hit him in the back of his head as he made a hurt face and turned back to give me a what-the-fuck look.

“Here are the rules.” Mrs. Robinson roared as she turned to the chalkboard.

“No talking, no phones, no ipods, and you do school work or read.” She said firmly. I paid no attention to her words as my thoughts lingered to the beauty that was sitting just a couple of feet away from me. How could someone so beautiful go to my school without me even knowing it.

She was a badass too. I groaned as I felt my pants tighten from under the desk. I tried holding back a whimper as I shut my eyes. Fuck, not at school. I muttered under my breathe as I bit my lip and squirmed around in my chair quietly.

“Excuse me, do you have a pencil I could use?”