WIRN- June 26, 2014

Title: ascendant

Author: RebeccataylorED

Rating: PG

Status: completed, but not completed on wattpad.

Summary:

When I was twelve, my mother disappeared.

I was the first person to never find her.

I'm sixteen now and she has never been found, alive or dead.

I'm not the girl I should have been.

When Charlotte Stevens, bright but failing, is sent to stay at her mother's childhood home in Somerset England her life is changed forever. While exploring the lavish family manor, Gaersum Aern, Charlotte discovers a stone puzzle box that contains a pentagram necklace and a note from her mother-clues to her family's strange past and her mother's disappearance. Charlotte must try to solve the puzzle box, decipher her mother's old journals, and figure out who is working to derail her efforts-and why. The family manor contains many secrets and hidden histories, keys to the elegant mystery Charlotte called mom and hopefully, a trail to finding her.

--This title is posted with publisher permission--

***This book is updated once a week on Wednesdays. If you don't want to wait for updates, the entire book can be purchased at Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com***

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Ascendant-Rebecca-Taylor-ebook/dp/B00D7GAXPG/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1396465461&sr=8-6&keywords=ascendant

B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ascendant-rebecca-taylor/1115635929?ean=9781939173331

it's absolutely fantastic!! Please read. It's so great!!

The plot so far is genius!

It's mysterious, thrilling and it's just great!