Chapter One

Read:
This story contains painful cliche parts so bare with it because I made it when I was like 12.

Hate will be blocked. ;)

Also, there is most likely a lot of cussing so if you can't handle it then back your asses outta this book :)

••••••

The stories were hard to bare, and I always hated how I wanted to hear more and more about the SilverBlood Pack.

"Mommy, tell me again?" I asked at the age of 5, eager to learn about the soon to be Alpha, knowing he was just a few years older than myself.

She giggled at my anticipation and sat down on the edge of my bed, "only if you promise to go to sleep after this last story, little one." She softly whispered, poking my nose as chuckles exited my lips.

"Alpha James, of the SilverBlood Pack was cruel, never cared for a soul except his beloved mate, Mari. And of course, Aiden, his new son. Although this child seemed so Innocent, he would soon grow only to have his fathers hatred towards rogues, and any other soul who dared entering his territory. Of course you have nothing to worry about though, Faith. Alright?" My mother asked, looking down at me. I smiled lazily and nodded before she continued, "as Aiden grew up, he turned more and more like his father. But worse. Now at the age of 8, he has killed many rogues that passed, but of course after making them suffer." I frowned, "even kids?" I whispered, looking out my window cautiously. She just smiled and kissed my forehead, "no, now get some rest." She said before shutting the light off and leaving my room. That was the last time I ever saw my mother. The last time I heard her stories. The last time, before she was attacked by rogues.

~

I gasped and sat up in my bed, then stroked my hair behind. "More nightmares?" My friend Maya whispered, yawning. I nodded before laying back down, not realizing how much I had been sweating until I reached my soaking pillow. It made a gushy sound and Maya gagged, "that's disgusting, let me guess, Alpha Aiden chasing you in the woods again?" She raised an eyebrow and laughed softly. I rolled over and tossed the blankets off my body, then grabbed my phone. It was 8:00 am, early for me, but once I was awake I'd never be back asleep anytime soon. I quickly changed into yoga pants and a t-shirt, then flipped my hair into a messy bun. Before I continue I should probably explain a thing or two about a thing or two.

My name is Faith Everett, and my mother Lisa Everette passed away by the time I turned 5. It was the worst feeling I had ever felt. A broken heart. My father left when I was an infant, didn't want a mate anymore, left my mom heartbroken. She was attacked by a rogue which explained my hatred towards them, well them and my asshole of a alpha. Alpha Mike was selfish, didn't bother saving my mom when she needed it, just coward away. He is indeed a leader in some eyes but would never be in mine.

My hair was long and light blonde, with darker blonde natural highlights. My skin was fair and I had hazel eyes, which was confusing since my white wolves eyes were crystal blue.

Some say that white wolves are extremely rare, but I got it from my mother.

Maya on the other hand is like the other half of me. Not only because she has always there through everything with me, but because she hated Alpha Mike just as much as I had.

Her eyes were light grey, which I was extremely jealous over. Her hair was long also, but more of a lighter brown.

We shared a room because her parents were, no offense to her, but the biggest dicks I've ever met. They didn't care for her or her three brothers. Just for their stupid beloved alpha. I planned to leave soon, but I didn't want to be another lifeless rogue. They reminded me of flesh thirsty zombies.

I carefully walked down the stairs, hoping not to wake the alpha. Last time it happened let's just say I had a hand print left on my face for days.

Nobody was up, I guess because of the whole werewolf thing. Our pack wasn't exactly weak, but it wasn't the strongest either. Packs have constantly been starting fights with ours because of Mike, which pissed everyone off, or I guess just me.

I walked Into the kitchen, and turned the corner. I froze in my steps and gulped as Alpha Mike stood infront of me. "Going somewhere, Omega?" He spat, leaving me with a crapload of anger.

I guess I shouldn't have left out the part that Maya and I were omegas.

"I was just hungry, I'm sorry if I woke you." I mumbled under my breath and he stepped closer until he was inches from my face. His hair was a dark brown, and he had to be at least 27. His scars made his face look even more hideous, and his breath was always the scent of cigarettes.

I gulped down the gags that wanted to burst out of my mouth as he roughly pushed my chin up with his fingers. It was hard to look at him, or anyone considering my size, 5'4 for an 18 year old isn't always normal for werewolves.

"I suggest you not do it again, we wouldn't want that pretty face to not be so pretty once I'm finished with it, pup." He laughed coldly before pushing me out of the way and walking into the hallway. My wolf growled viciously, but I ignored her as always.

I walked back upstairs after grabbing an apple. Maya was still fast asleep, well for now.

I slapped the pillow on her face, causing her to growl. "What the hell do you want now? I'm not poking holes in Mikes condoms again, we both know how that'll turn out." She whined.

"Shut up we need a plan. A plan to leave tomorrow." I whispered as she slowly sat up. "I'm

listening."

-

First Chapter yayy (:

What'd you guys think? Update tomorrow? Comment please!

Xoxo